Bowens to Retire very soon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowens to Retire very soon

Good luck Timbo ima miss . I guess the old blood is gone. We gotta start with the 1's, That my friend is the last Shula player left from the Fish.

It's going to be tough to see him go, but it was the right choice. He had a great run here in Miami and he will be greatly missed.

It is a sad thing. The man's a monster and was a brick wall on the line. But he needs to do what's best for him health wise. Good luck, Timbo.

Yeah, bad news. I wish him the best. He was a loyal company man until the end. A quiet leader. Hopefully his contributions aren't soon forgotten.

I will miss our last link to Shula.
Tim was a great Dolphin. He basically anchored the line every year the D was actually good.

painnotpleasure said:
It's going to be tough to see him go, but it was the right choice. He had a great run here in Miami and he will be greatly missed.

:yeahthat: Thanks for all the great years you gave the Fins. Hope to see you on the ring someday.

I'm really going to miss Tim. He gave it all he had and tried desperatly to play last year and this year through severe back problems. Best of luck Timbo.

Bad news. Timbo was a great defensive tackle for us. We'll miss him! Not to mention he was the last of the Shula era. But nonetheless, time to move into the Saban era!! Best of luck to Timbo

dominizzo said:
woow Drew roshehaus is reporting it
Its a shame but was to be expected. What a warrior he has been!! And quiet, unselfish and a good team player. I wish him all the best in the future :)

I wish Timbo would have been able to leave under his terms.

now I wonder who our starting DTs will be when we have 4 d-linemen, I guess it will be Keith Traylor and Kevin Carter/Larry Chester?

Back
Top Bottom