Bowles - Would Gase Hire Him? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowles - Would Gase Hire Him?

Again it isn’t only a Gase who hires guys he knows, that’s how it is in the NFL for both parties. I think it would be an upgrade but do the two have any connections? I don’t think so so no it won’t happen

This is so true! Gase is not above criticism by any means, but the whole only hires guys he's worked with narrative is pretty much how the NFL coaching network works...

god bless these coaches still trying to square peg their antiquated 4-3 defense into today's round hole nfl.

With Gase running his three and out offense, no defensive coordinator would be successful here.

It's going to be Rex Ryan. At least that's my guess being that he was in camp

would love this.. he's a bigmouth but he does know defense.. this wide 9, whatever the f*%k that is, doesn't work... lol

I’d rather have Ron Rivera if fired

Rex Ryan, Rob Ryan, Todd Bowles....anyone for DC. Please. Get rid of Burke. Our D gets turnovers.....great. We also suck in every other area. Bowles was a great coach while he was here. I'd hoped Ross would've taken him as HC.

I don't think Gase is going to hire anyone that has already been a successful coordinator or has HC experience.

I predict that Gase will keep Matt Burke as Defensive Coordinator in 2019. Todd Bowles would be a good hire but I predict no change.

Back
Top Bottom