Bowles - Would Gase Hire Him? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowles - Would Gase Hire Him?

I was hoping both Bowles and Campbell were hired back then. But if either is available I'd try to get them. Campbell for HC and Bowles for DC. Dan Quinn would be another guy I'd want for DC if available?

We had a Rex Ryan sighting this summer in Dolphin camp. That scares the crap out of me. Bowles did a nice job here with Miami.

What's Cam Cameron up to these days? Might as well bring him along too.

What about the cokehead guy? Too early to inexplicably want him back too?
A head coach is responsible for his coaches he hires. So the scapegoat that Burke sucks or the offensive line is a Coke head is on Gase.

A head coach is responsible for his coaches he hires. So the scapegoat that Burke sucks or the offensive line is a Coke head is on Gase.
Come on man! Do you really think Gase knew this dip **** was doing lines in his office? That's nuts! Also do we really know Gase wanted Burke as DC?

McCarthy is not going to be a Coordinator. Plus he is from the offensive side not defense.

Actually I would fire Gase if MM accepted the job. Bowles is a major upgrade from Burke.
Look for a OC that uses the TE and WRs beyond the LOS.

It’s his staff. It’s picked by him. It’s his responsibility.

Come on man! Do you really think Gase knew this dip **** was doing lines in his office? That's nuts! Also do we really know Gase wanted Burke as DC?

The fact that he did coke on hookers was the least of my concerns with him.

This team won't be legitimately upgraded until they get a competent coach, OC, DC, and GM. Anything that happens until then is just superficial.

Winningest head coach in Dolphins history. Bring him in! All our problems will be solved.

Back
Top Bottom