Boy.....our Division Rivals have really sucked today!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boy.....our Division Rivals have really sucked today!!!

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
New England takes a guy that would have been there in the 3rd round...they take him in the first round.

The Jets take a Kicker with their first pick in the draft....nuff said.

The Bills take a munchkin Wideout that will not crack their starting three.....I guess they drafted a PR......

I would have liked Parrish as a PR for us....but wtf are the Bills doing?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Their picks have sucked, but ours have been great. Two value picks and the rise from the cellar begins.

LOL at Buffalo, NY Jets, New England.

Good pick but a suprise with Parrish.

We can really have some nice 3-4 WR sets with Reed/Parrish/Evans/Moulds

Too the poster above: REED WILL BE CUT!

The Jets just had a nice pick with Miller

Crisis said:
Good pick but a suprise with Parrish.

We can really have some nice 3-4 WR sets with Reed/Parrish/Evans/Moulds

ST, I can see why but as a WR he is fraile. We had a guy like that named Lamar Thomas. Injuries will crush tiny WRs.

Nice pickup by the Jets now...they got Justin Miller.....

and the goofball Dir of Ops of the freakin NFL announced the pick like he was going to have an orgasm...."The J-E-T-S..JETS select JUSTIN MILLER!" WTF was that?

ih8brady said:
ST, I can see why but as a WR he is fraile. We had a guy like that named Lamar Thomas. Injuries will crush tiny WRs.

Marvin Harrison?

Ok pick I guess. The problem with picking a return man is that they alreayd have a great one. I think this is a pick to maybe try and replace Moulds after this next season. I think the writing is on the wall to see Moulds go, especially if they want to keep Clements.

The Jets got the best kicker and Justin Miller in the seocnd round, I say that is a solid draft as any right now.

Moulds just re-structered this year, and his contract really prevents us from trading him. He's not going anywhere.

Yeah I have to admit the Jets ended up looking ok on that one. They needed a good kicker no doubt, and they ended up getting Justin Miller anyway, who they would have picked at Nugent's spot. But, I will say, I am concerned for them over Miller. He's shown a tendency to get into trouble.

Back
Top Bottom