boycot the first home game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

boycot the first home game

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
ross you have turned this team into a joke! i say we show this idiot and no one show up week 1 to support morono and co. i would love to see 15,000 fans opening day, screw u ross

done and done....was going to a home game and the cleve game.....**** that

Well, it's the offseason so here comes a ban. **** your boycott! Support the team or don't. No one gives a ****! The problem, i.e. Henning, is gone. The players, sans Ricky, love TS and want him here. Ill be there game 1 supporting the team I love. Don't like it? Pick one of the other 31 to root for!

I love those righteous fans who are like I'm better than you because I support mediocrity who obviously doesn't care for their fans. Who gives a crap? The fans need to respond to this decision. We will no longer support this.

I was all ready to get tix for when the phins played at the giants this yr but now fouck that bs i say to all miami dolphins season ticket holders---boycott save your money

Well, it's the offseason so here comes a ban. **** your boycott! Support the team or don't. No one gives a ****! The problem, i.e. Henning, is gone. The players, sans Ricky, love TS and want him here. Ill be there game 1 supporting the team I love. Don't like it? Pick one of the other 31 to root for![/QUOTE

f tony he is an idiot, we will be lucky to see 4-12 next year u can support a crappy franchise but i will watch and hope we win but i will not support finacially

Well, it's the offseason so here comes a ban. **** your boycott! Support the team or don't. No one gives a ****! The problem, i.e. Henning, is gone. The players, sans Ricky, love TS and want him here. Ill be there game 1 supporting the team I love. Don't like it? Pick one of the other 31 to root for!

There's a difference between blindly cheering for anyone who is running the team no matter how ****ty they are, and doing something to show displeasure in how the team has been handled. Not going to a game does not mean someone no longer supports the team, or that they are any less of a fan, but rather that they want to send the message that we as fans are displeased with how the team is being managed.

And if anyone has a right to judge a coach, it's Ricky. He's been through being physically broken by jerkoff coaches who ran him into the ground and had the chance to step away from the game for a bit and see everything as a whole. That's a perspective that not many guys get until they are done with the game for good.

Back
Top Bottom