Boycott Stubhub | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boycott Stubhub

kbeath

Come on fellas in 07
Reaction score
Maryland/ Now in FL near Davie I wonder why
NEVER USE STUB HUB!!!!:yell:
Just so people know. Last year I ordered tickets from Stub Hub.com and they sent them 2 days after the game was played. From 2 weeks before gametime up till game time I was constantly on the phone with them and the Customer Service did nothing. They told me Fed Ex messed up and it was "not their problem" I already had airline tickets and had to fly to miami with no tickets for the game. Then they refused to give me my money back even though the tickets didnt get to me until 2 days after the game. Thank goodness Visa guarentees purchases or I woulda been fuxed out of 300 dollars. Just thought my fellow dolfans would help me to hurt stub hubs sales. On the phone they told me that I had no power and ill get my tickets when they come. I think as a dolfan I could get your help with my boycott of STUBHUB! Thanks for the help and your time.
PS Stub hubs prices are always high and I got a way way better deal right outside the stadium.

kbeath said:
Just so people know. Last year I ordered tickets from Stub Hub.com and they sent them 2 days after the game was played. From 2 weeks before gametime up till game time I was constantly on the phone with them and the Customer Service did nothing. They told me Fed Ex messed up and it was "not their problem" I already had airline tickets and had to fly to miami with no tickets for the game. Then they refused to give me my money back even though the tickets didnt get to me until 2 days after the game. Thank goodness Visa guarentees purchases or I woulda been fuxed out of 300 dollars. Just thought my fellow dolfans would help me to hurt stub hubs sales. On the phone they told me that I had no power and ill get my tickets when they come. I think as a dolfan I could get your help with my boycott of STUBHUB! Thanks for the help and your time.
PS Stub hubs prices are always high and I got a way way better deal right outside the stadium.

Good post for far away fans to read. Hope next time you don't have to stress when buying tickets.

kbeath said:

I have to echo this. The one and only time I used stubhub they sent me the wrong tickets and I was on the phone with them for like a week trying to get the correct tickets straightened out and even though it was their mistake they wouldn't offer me a discount or anything on the tix I bought. Stubhub sucks!!!!!!!!!

I want to buy tickets for the Oct.9 game (Fins at Bills) on the internet.

Someone knows a good website to buy???

Right now, my first pick is ticketsnow.

Anyone had a bad experience with them???

kbeath said:
to all the dolphin fans that fly down here to see the games....ALWAYS buy the tickets at the gate. Their are always tickets to the games. The most i've ever paid for a game outside the stadium was like $100.00, and that was for the pats game last year. If you want to pay less, bring a t.v. or make sure your radio works and wait till the middle of the first quarter to buy them. They are always gonna sell you the tickets at half price cause if they dont, they wont get anything. Dont worry about police and the scalpers, their is always scalpers selling the tickets right in front of the police. Usualy the scalpers will give the cops free water so the cops dont care either way. But if you dont want to buy them on the streets, go through ticketmaster. If they dont have them, go to sun-sentinel and you can always find fins tix there in the classified section!

When I lived in Miami and didn't have season tickets, there was never a time when I went ot the stadium on gameday and couldn't find tickets from a scalper - and the most I ever paid was around $30.

Just show up on gameday - there's almost zero chance you won't be able to get in, unless it's a huge game. Even then, you certainly won't pay $160 anyway.

legendary137 said:
to all the dolphin fans that fly down here to see the games....ALWAYS buy the tickets at the gate. Their are always tickets to the games. The most i've ever paid for a game outside the stadium was like $100.00, and that was for the pats game last year. If you want to pay less, bring a t.v. or make sure your radio works and wait till the middle of the first quarter to buy them. They are always gonna sell you the tickets at half price cause if they dont, they wont get anything. Dont worry about police and the scalpers, their is always scalpers selling the tickets right in front of the police. Usualy the scalpers will give the cops free water so the cops dont care either way. But if you dont want to buy them on the streets, go through ticketmaster. If they dont have them, go to sun-sentinel and you can always find fins tix there in the classified section!

:D

Spoken true. Whenever I buy tickets that's the way I did it. Now I got a great connection through a liquor company I deal with. Free tix. Wasn't worthwhile last year, but I'll take full advantage this year.

wish i had seen this 2 weeks ago

i purchased mets/yankees tickets off of stubhub

the original seats that i had purchased were not available to me. I found this out 4 days after i thought i purchased them. They called me adn told me taht there was an issue with my tickets and told me that they were not available and ended up getting different seats that werent as good.

the seats that i ended up sitting in were horrible but i dont think thats stubhubs fault, i blame ****@@y shea stadium and i dont think stubhub knew where they were located. i ended up just going to the upper deck and watching the game there.

for the inconvience, they did waive the shipping for me.. not a good story but not a horrible one eihter

The one experience i had with stubhub it was good. I bought tickets 3 days before the show, and they were fedexed to me timely. I think that stubhub is a gateway for private sellers so it might be an isolated event with a single seller.

I have been to a few games and this guy always matches any price I find, sends them out overnight n/c, and is cool to work with.
www.toddstickets.com
He is in Aventura/ Boca, FL.
And ask for Todd. Do NOT work with anyone else.
When the hurriances came last year he refunded my tix price
no questions and let me reschedule.

I will definetly never buy from stubhub after hearing these stories. We should do a parade or something. DOWN WITH STUB HUB!!

Actually, I've used StubHub for baseball games and concert tickets all around the country and have had many good experiences. The prices are first-rate for what you get. I guess it's all on the individual sellers from the site.

Back
Top Bottom