Boys work out Henson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boys work out Henson

from Nfl.com:

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that the Packers aren't interested in Drew Henson. Packer coach Mike Sherman and company attended a workout in Houston, but decided against Henson, who spent several seasons in the New York Yankees organization. ...

Only the Cowboys seem interested so the latest says Drew might go back into the draft. Not sure if that's the reason for his agent's outlandish contract demands or if the agent just blew it. We were in the running but the numbers were off, have to wonder if the agent wanted too much.

Seems like the pool for Henson is drying up pretty fast. The Texans will be lucky to get a 5th round pick out this deal.

I believe it's the 10-15 years contact that the agent is putting on the table to aquire Drew...

The kid might have the talent and the skills, but he needs to prove that first, before getting his share of the wealth...

Or maybe hang on to your money and run!!!!.......Still I'd love to have him for 4th or 5th round money........

uh....my vote is the outlandish contract being demanded by the agent. he's pushing to hard to try to make up for his lost $12 mill when if he settled on a 2-4 year contract and proved himself he'd be able to get it back if he was really that good.

Back
Top Bottom