BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason.

Ted Ginn: "We have to talk to your family, because we are wondering if they raised you as a girl!!!"
Jake Long: "Everytime you face Freeney, remember to put glue on your hands, cause a holding penalty is always better than risking the life of your QB"
Vontae Davis: "Learn how to recover and you will be a Hall of Famer, don't and you will be playing for the Lions"
Donald Thomas: "You are strong as a rock, now be as solid as a player."
Chad Henne: "You have the tools, now go show you have the brain!"
Brian Hartline: "This is your second year, and you know this means its time to work even harder."
Ricky Williams: "Imagine the ball is your favorite drug, now ....would you drop it?"
Ronnie Brown: "You are not injury prone!, you are not injury prone!, you are not.. upps... sorry! did I just hurt your ears?"
Pat White: "If you can't fight them........... run for your life!"
Paul Soliali: "Everytime you make a good play, I´ll let you eat a hot-dog on the sideline."
Porter, Wilson, Ayodele and Allen "Hasta la vista .... baby!"

to Pat White: We need to upgrade your workout routine....
It's time to up the weight this offseason to 10 lb. curls.
You can do it, little man!

This thread is stupid, a bunch of guys who can't play in the NFL giving advice to guys who do play in the NFL. Ridiculous.

Pat White - "your gonna be great one day, you got alot of heart.."

Bill Parecells: ....too bad by the time you can become a legitimate starting QB in the NFL, my grandchildren will be collecting social security.

Statler Waldorf - " If you can't have alittle fun it's time to take your ball home and go play with your sisters"

Who said he aint doing that already.......:lol:

Take that stick out of your a$$ for once and have some fun.

Teddy, you and your family suck!!!,
Channing - Critters must be your brothers
Wilson - God knows you suck, and so do we

Pat White - "dont worry about the height thing these finheaven critics throw out..you ever heard of a guy name drew brees"?.. ok then...hit the weights

Pat White - "dont worry about the height thing these finheaven critics throw out..you ever heard of a guy name drew brees"?.. ok then...hit the weights

I hope your right, the kid is an awesome person, and has too much talent to be wasted if he does not catch up (body and mentally) to the NFL talent.

Even though it looks like he will never take the starting job from Henne, I would love to see him as backup and look as good in the NFL as he did in college.

Back
Top Bottom