BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason.

fyi... height would be the only comparison pat white has to drew brees that is actually in his favor.

Yup, they are two totally different types of QBs, Pat White needs to miraculously add at least 20-25 pounds of muscle or he will have a very tough time at ever being a backup QB, let alone starter.

Dan Carpenter:

"You're doing great so far kid, but don't let your success or "Pro Bowl" go to your head. There's a string of formerly great kickers littering the trashpile, starting with our own Olindo Mare and Vanderjagt whom you should study to remain mindful that kicking is as much of a head game. This offseason, read The Tao, take up Yoga, Transcendental Meditation or whatever, and come back mentally tough ready to visualize nailing those 55 yd FGs. At the same time, work on your kickoff technique and leg strength since that's the weak link that could put you out of work."

20 lbs of muscle shouldn't have an only in front of it.

i can gain 30 lbs in a few months if i wanted to.. i know my way around the gym i can promise you i could gain 20 lbs of muscle by TC if i was white...the problem is not so easy to fix though...20 lbs means a slower person that he was...also means his arm would be heavier and stiffer..not like he used it much anyway...he is undersized out there but if he makes some plays it wont matter

i can gain 30 lbs in a few months if i wanted to.. i know my way around the gym i can promise you i could gain 20 lbs of muscle by TC if i was white...the problem is not so easy to fix though...20 lbs means a slower person that he was...also means his arm would be heavier and stiffer..not like he used it much anyway...he is undersized out there but if he makes some plays it wont matter

If he can gain 20lbs of muscle like you can, he would have.

If the cat is going to be his to run, he needs that muscle.

Naps, I too have no issue putting on muscle mass (without going to Chubby's link,lol!!!) but not all people are built the same (mesomorph). My workout buddy ate six lean meals a day, had the vitamins, all the protein shakes and busted his nuts in the gym and would be lucky to put on a pound a month. It's called being an ectomorph a typically lean muscle mass, whereas some of us who are mesomorph's have little problems gaining muscle mass.
He actually broke his knee cap in a fall 15 years ago and his leg atrophied over his recovery and no matter how much he trained it after it's never equalled out!

P.White clearly looks to have an ecomorph body type and would have a tough time putting on alot of weight in a short time.

If he can gain 20lbs of muscle like you can, he would have.

If the cat is going to be his to run, he needs that muscle.

and I agree, which is why basketball players dont hit the weights like football players...they would be huge and their range of motion would be limited. they would be slower and their shot will suffer..Id say Pat white needs like ten lbs and not 20....i remember folks saying ginn bulked up as well as bess... but they both played basically the same this year as last...

oh god im leaving... im messing up this guys thread...which is about to turn into a pat white debate bye!...

Chad Henne - "dont stare at the recievers like how your doing to me right now, ted doesnt like it either"

Naps, I too have no issue putting on muscle mass (without going to Chubby's link,lol!!!) but not all people are built the same (mesomorph). My workout buddy ate six lean meals a day, had the vitamins, all the protein shakes and busted his nuts in the gym and would be lucky to put on a pound a month. It's called being an ectomorph a typically lean muscle mass, whereas some of us who are mesomorph's have little problems gaining muscle mass.
He actually broke his knee cap in a fall 15 years ago and his leg atrophied over his recovery and no matter how much he trained it after it's never equalled out!

P.White clearly looks to have an ecomorph body type and would have a tough time putting on alot of weight in a short time.

Yeah I agree.. some guys have that bruce lee body type. I had a friend who took weight gainer and saw no results..your right..but like I keep saying thats what we want out of the guy..I dont see how his size is affecting him other than he looks small out there..

Gibril Wilson - "A couple of things. First, I hope you were renting during your time here. Secondly, have all your personal belongings been taken out of the training facility? If not, here's a box. You've just been cut, you have until 5:00PM to have everything cleaned out, turned in, and be off the property."

Gibril Wilson - "A couple of things. First, I hope you were renting during your time here. Secondly, have all your personal belongings been taken out of the training facility? If not, here's a box. You've just been cut, you have until 5:00PM to have everything cleaned out, turned in, and be off the property."

pretty much even though i dont see that happening.. I would much rather bell and wilson at SS...we remove him and we are in the buisness of drafting 2 safeties...We need to get the most out of the draft and free agency this year... certain guys def need to go like Porter, Ayodele, Torbor...and like 5 of the wrs.

Statler Waldorf - " If you can't have alittle fun it's time to take your ball home and go play with your sisters"

Has nothing to do with having fun, just some of the guys on here are so arrogant- they actually think they could tell someone like Ted Ginn who is an amazing athelete (look up is NCAA Track times), how to do anything regarding athletics. It's just lame, that's all. I just go by the rule, if you can't do it better than someone, keep your mouth shut. Besides, I really doubt BP cares what a bunch of fans think on a forum.

Back
Top Bottom