BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BP asks you to sit down with these players to give advice for the offseason.

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
C.Henne QB - "Son, there's this play called a touch pass, go study it, attempt it, master it! One last thing, I have a reading assignment for you... The 10 commandments on being a NFL QB by BP. It's a great read and you are right on track".

J.Long OT - "The greater you are at your job the greater we are, go be great".

T.Ginn WR - "This great game you play is inside the white lines. To help you learn this all offseason your gonna where this electric dog collar. Every time you cross a white line your gonna get a little zap, yes Ted even the ones on the crosswalk. Every time you drop a pass your gonna get a zap, even if you drop your towel, zapola. So either you become the most electric player on the field or you become the most electrocuted player off the field!"

J.Porter OLB - "Peeze, we've traded you to the Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL, go be the best OLB in the frigid north and don't let the door hit you in the Peeze"

G.Wilson S - "Here's a real estate company, a moving truck and a citation for court proceedings. Your being charged with theft, you stole money from Oakland and now Miami, we can't let this continue".

S.Smith CB - "You've got a new assignment this summer, your going to a popwarner team. No Sean not to coach, your going to learn the basic art of tackling. Sean this isn't a demotion, it's an intervention. We need to nip this in the bud, good luck".

D.Henning OC - "Dan when something is working it's a great idea to force the defense to make adjustments to stop you not the other way around. I'd like you to say this 1000X a day all offseason....Ricky Williams is an excellent runningback, Ricky Williams is a lousey QB. We all realize you think T.Ginn is this fantasy type player that can make big plays happen but that's not reality. Reality is T.Ginn is a great decoy, let's get back to reality please".

What would you say...

WR Ted Ginn - "You are the weakest link. Goodbye!"
FS Gibril Wilson - "No words can describe how bad you are"
LB Joey Porter - "Shut the **** up for once in your life, and be a team player", "Dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out"

Pat White - "your gonna be great one day, you got alot of heart..no complaints.."

WR Ted Ginn - "You are the weakest link. Goodbye!"
FS Gibril Wilson - "No words can describe how bad you are"
LB Joey Porter - "Shut the **** up for once in your life, and be a team player", "Dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out"

Or take Donald's...."your fired!!!"

Pat White - "your gonna be great one day, you got alot of heart..no complaints.."

Naps... that's weak, real weak. There's got to be somethingto say.

How about..."Pat, NFL LB's hit hard, real hard so either you need to run faster or enjoy your jello through a straw the rest of your life"

To Channing Crowder - "If you spent as much time working on your game as you do working your mouth you could be a great player in this league. Now lets stop all that jibber jabber and start up that thing called "a good work ethic." P.S. Last time someone talked more than they could back up, he wore the #55 and he won't be mentioned by name."

Naps... that's weak, real weak. There's got to be somethingto say.

How about..."Pat, NFL LB's hit hard, real hard so either you need to run faster or enjoy your jello through a straw the rest of your life"

hahahah I had to throw that in there for dubbz...im sure he'll be around to comment...yeah but bill would have to throw something in there along those lines.

"it can get scary out there" keep your head up and keep the feet moving"

Channing Crowder - "you are the smartest guy on the team, you have nothing to worry about Dansby will be on the bench"

C.Henne QB - "Son, there's this play called a touch pass, go study it, attempt it, master it! One last thing, I have a reading assignment for you... The 10 commandments on being a NFL QB by BP. It's a great read and you are right on track".

J.Long OT - "The greater you are at your job the greater we are, go be great".

T.Ginn WR - "This great game you play is inside the white lines. To help you learn this all offseason your gonna where this electric dog collar. Every time you cross a white line your gonna get a little zap, yes Ted even the ones on the crosswalk. Every time you drop a pass your gonna get a zap, even if you drop your towel, zapola. So either you become the most electric player on the field or you become the most electrocuted player off the field!"

J.Porter OLB - "Peeze, we've traded you to the Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL, go be the best OLB in the frigid north and don't let the door hit you in the Peeze"

G.Wilson S - "Here's a real estate company, a moving truck and a citation for court proceedings. Your being charged with theft, you stole money from Oakland and now Miami, we can't let this continue".

S.Smith CB - "You've got a new assignment this summer, your going to a popwarner team. No Sean not to coach, your going to learn the basic art of tackling. Sean this isn't a demotion, it's an intervention. We need to nip this in the bud, good luck".

D.Henning OC - "Dan when something is working it's a great idea to force the defense to make adjustments to stop you not the other way around. I'd like you to say this 1000X a day all offseason....Ricky Williams is an excellent runningback, Ricky Williams is a lousey QB. We all realize you think T.Ginn is this fantasy type player that can make big plays happen but that's not reality. Reality is T.Ginn is a great decoy, let's get back to reality please".

What would you say...

Ted Ginn wearing a shock collar = Hilarious :lol2:

Patrick Turner: "time to grow into that beard"

Ricky Williams: "this yoga stuff is cool......give me a hand, i think i'm stuck"

Keep doing what your doing and keep hanging around Pennington!
J.Long OT - "The greater you are at your job the greater we are, go be great".I expect another probowl this next year Mr. long........

You have 1 more year to get your act togther and be the player we EXPECT you to be, don't disapoint me........
You have run your mouth for the last time around here...Doors to the left and close it as you leave.......
You're in the same boat as Ginn.........
Sean you are a good kid, get with Vonte and get a few tackling tips..
Dan last year you made my stomach hurt at times, stick to what works and don't change it until the defense stops it, quit trying to be cute......

Vonte Davis CB: Son learn to be a bit more humble, when you stick your finger in Bradys face after you picked him all you are doing is throwing gas on the fire.......

What would you say...

My comments are in Bold.......

Back
Top Bottom