Brace yourself | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace yourself

Finieous

Emissary of the Prophets
Reaction score
Dave Moulton, Sport Broadcaster on WWCN-770AM, here in Ft. Myers is reporting that the Dolphins have been talking with Redskins to trade the 2nd overall pick AND J.Taylor for the "Skins 9th, 25th picks and another day one pick and a 2nd day pick (most likely a 4th rounder).

Finieous said:
Dave Moulton, Sport Broadcaster on WWCN-770AM, here in Ft. Myers is reporting that the Dolphins have been talking with Redskins to trade the 2nd overall pick AND J.Taylor for the "Skins 9th, 25th picks and another day one pick and a 2nd day pick (most likely a 4th rounder).

BS

Finieous said:

I'm calling BS especially since the 2 firsts are the only 1st day picks the skins have.

Finieous said:
Jason Taylor for a couple other late picks? Uh, OK. Who would make that deal?
Not unless we throw in Zack and Chambers, too!:roflmao:
BS

I smell something...

Oh yeah... finieous' BS.

You are going to get blasted for that.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That has to be one of the funniest, most absurd things I've ever heard.

I think we should get all those picks without giving up argueably our best defensive player......I would hate that trade involving JT.

The Jason Taylor part of that trade would make Saban out to be a liar. I don't believe Nick Saban is a liar.

lol@all their picks isn't even worth the number 2 alone, never mind the 2 and JT...

Back
Top Bottom