Brad Childress burning more bridges | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brad Childress burning more bridges

Winbaby#23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Vikings | Alabama State coaching staff not happy with Childress' comments
Sun, 7 May 2006 10:35:29 -0700
Jerome Solomon, of the Boston Globe, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/23/nfl">Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress insulted Alabama State's coaching staff when discussing QB Tarvaris Jackson. When describing Jackson, Childress said, "You are talking about a guy that never had a coach there as a quarterback coach. So what can he do with coaching? He's got the skills. What can he do with coaching?" Alabama State quarterbacks coach Reggie Barlow was Jackson's coach and said, "Next time you see Brad Childress, tell him some people in Alabama weren't very happy with those comments."

I've never disliked a coach this much since Wannstedt got canned. This guy just has no manners whatsoever, I wish him all the bad luck he can muster.

Brad Childress is a little punk *****! Like i said two weeks ago i hope the Vikings go 1-15 and when we play them beat em' by like 40 points.

PhinFan0202 said:
Brad Childress is a little punk *****! Like i said two weeks ago i hope the Vikings go 1-15 and when we play them beat em' by like 40 points.
Yeah, umm. I rather they have an average 7-9 season for they won't get no shot at grabbing Brady Quinn. I don't want them to have a franchise QB for a long time. lol..

Vertical Limit said:
Yeah, umm. I rather they have an average 7-9 season for they won't get no shot at grabbing Brady Quinn. I don't want them to have a franchise QB for a long time. lol..

They may anyway.

Back
Top Bottom