Brad Johnson to Miami???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brad Johnson to Miami????

Baz

Ephemeral
Reaction score
I was just over at the Dolphin Digest board, and I read a post by that moron KB21......

He said that John Gruden is seriously considering releasing Brad Johnson and going with Shaun King as the starter and Rob Johnson as the backup. He then said that Brad Johnson would most likely end up here, as a backup to Jay Fiedler, due to Norv's influence. He then predicted Brad would be the starter in a couple weeks because we all know how much he loves Jay. DCH or Ozzy, is there any truth to this or is KB21 going on with his know-it-all ramblings again?

An interesting sidenote, he said that "mobile QB's" are a fad and no team will ever win a Superbowl with one. Just food for thought....

The only problem here is that you're citing KB- the uninformed one- 21. I seriously doubt that either a) B. Johnson will be released b) he will end up in Miami, or c) he will replace Fiedler. The guy just hates Fiedler and wants to throw anything out there that could cause controversey.

He makes up what ever he wants to hear himself say.

I wonder what that moron KB would say if we won the Super Bowl with Fiedler. Would he still bash him then?

I didn't think so. I thought you all might find it interesting though. Its funny though, after no one listened to his crap here, he stopped posting and took his crap over to Dolphin Digest. They don't listen to his crap there either, I almost pity him.....

It's a shame when you hate Fiedler so bad you just start saying silly things.

He said Tom Brady is a pure drop back passer. I've seen him run on more than one occasion.

Same thing with Joey Harrington, now I'm POSITIVE this guy isn't a pure drop back passer, he's like a younger version of Fiedler. And how in the heck can he call Elway a pure drop back passer?:confused:

He said Jay won't have success in Norv's offense because this is his first year.... How in the hell did Doug Flutie have 3400 passing yards? And take into consideration SD's receiving corps isn't anything to really brag about with the exception of Conway.

But the thing that got me is Brad Johnson being cut in favor of King? How so when not to long ago
http://www.nfl.com/ce/feature/0,3783,5483383,00.html <--this article surfaced?

Brady runs a 5.25 40 yard dash ;) He's slower than Tim Levick.

Jay will have about 3500 yards this year, the number would be higher, but Ricky is better than LT.

these bills fans are talking alot of sh** about jay. keep this in mind, before you signed bledsoe(who has three years left in him), alex van pelt was your starter. that's because he unseated your golden boy, rifle arm, multi million dollar flop. point is, we will kick your ass regardless of whoever your qb is.

ps- i know who DOESNT like jay...all you barfalo fans who watched him bring miami back from an 11 point 4th quarter deficit in your own backyard, one year after dropping a 33-6 whipping on you. also, in your own backyard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scroll past Bills posts. Too much envy, it's just too sad to read.

Bills fans are just happy that they actually have a QB who's better than Fiedler...oh wait a minute...he's not! Take a look at the stats from the last couple of years Jilly-bob-boys, Bledsoe's numbers are actually worse than those of Fiedler. I'm pretty sure that KB's just a Jills fan masquerading as a Phin-fan...pathetic.

A few weeks ago, I read an article on some site (I think NFL Insider or some other GOSSIP site) about Johnson possibly coming to Miami. IT WAS PURE SPECULATION ON THEIR PART. JUST A GUESS FROM THEM!! They said something to the effect of, "Johnson might get cut...blah blah blah.....And if he gets cut, he could land in Miami. Norv Turner and Johnson were together in Washington....blah blah blah". You get the idea.

I'm am 100% sure that's where KB got his "insight" from.

On a side note, I believe that Brad Johnson will be gone from TB after this year. Also, ROB JOHNSON has moved ahead of Shaun King, Gruden's early favorite, as the #2 QB in Tampa. So if it were between those two, Rob Johnson would be the starter.

Back
Top Bottom