Brad Johnson To Miami? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brad Johnson To Miami?

Like I said before there will be at least 50 posts on this subject before it's all said and done....only a few more to go!

Just for reference. I have heard this same station have so many "solid" rumors that we untrue it is laughable. I remember a particular big one acouple years back.

They said that an inside source told them that Parcells was signed and Dungy was gone and they were just keeping it silent until Parcells got voted into the hall of fame over the weekend. Turned out Parcells didn't get into the Hall, was never signed, and Dungy coached another year.

Solid stuff.

Yeah I was quoting Keith Box on this one he's notorious for making all kinds of anti-semitic remarks about Jay Fiedler. Those were definitely NOT my sentiments.

VanDolphan you say any who believe this is a possibility must have also believed Aikman is a possibility and I say that any who think this is an absolute waste of time and thought power must have thought it impossible and brashly put down anyone who entertained the thought of releasing Daryl Gardener on the eve of his release. Point is the unexpected CAN happen. And in retrospect the Dolphins had begun the process of getting rid of Daryl Gardener probably WEEKS before they actually did it.

And thats a good point PhinKev but I will say this about that. The rumor may have proved to be false, but the premise was not unbelievable. Nobody in this whole league will look back on the Dungy firing and possibility of hiring Bill Parcells and say "Well that was about as likely to happen as Deion coming out of retirement to play 3rd CB for the Phins." Because yeah, the Bucs came awefully close to getting Parcells and in the end the mercurial Parcells thought the money wasn't enough and left them at the altar. The station was probably only wrong on one count...that Parcells had signed somethin (a lot of people thought he'd make it into the hall of fame too)

Cool CK, Man I was losing it for a moment..I was thinking how could one of my favorite posters write something like that.. I quess I missed the earlier point this is a lengthly thread..LOL

Well if you're unfamiliar with KB21 in the past you might not get the joke so I apologize I should have put down a disclaimer or something.

Like I said Ronnie, I'll go far enough down the rabbit hole to entertain the idea of trading for BJ for picks in order to get what the coaches feel is a capable backup capably of taking us all the way who probably knows the offense better than our current backup...but I'm not goin as far as saying the coaches are considering bringing in BJ to replace Jay. There's no way man DW has really gone too far endorsing Jay and he obviously puts a premium on locker room continuity/chemistry with the release of DG so BJ coming in to replace Jay would really shake some people up.

the rumour mill..................

"VanDolphan you say any who believe this is a possibility must have also believed Aikman is a possibility and I say that any who think this is an absolute waste of time and thought power must have thought it impossible and brashly put down anyone who entertained the thought of releasing Daryl Gardener on the eve of his release. Point is the unexpected CAN happen. And in retrospect the Dolphins had begun the process of getting rid of Daryl Gardener probably WEEKS before they actually did it".........

thanx for saving me all the typing CKP, my sentiments exactly!

VANDOLFAN: what are you not seeing? what tells you we were going to keep gardner? that phone call would not have made a difference either way.

and wanny has been trying to replace jay. speaking of phone calls, we almost made matt hasselbeck our qb. we were giving up a #1 pic to replace jay.

what are the fins supposed to do? tell jay, yes, we are looking to dump you, again, so if they can't find someone, then jay can be bummed the whole season? they tried to get troy, but he wants to be retired, end of story.

so you can see there is some credence to these "rumours" of brad johnson, and troy and whoever. if the finz can replace jay, they will.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POLICE, NEXT TIME SOMEONE IS BREAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE, CALL A HIPPIE!!!

Back
Top Bottom