Brad Smith or Reggie Mcneal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brad Smith or Reggie Mcneal

nobody is giving brad any credit he has been carrying missouri on his back for the past 4 years and i think he will excel at qb

Nfldraftcountdown.com has McNeal listed at 6'2 209, and Smith at 6'2 210, with McNeal being clocked in at a 4.35 40 time, and Smith with a 4.5.

Krause56 said:
nobody is giving brad any credit he has been carrying missouri on his back for the past 4 years and i think he will excel at qb

i agree he doesnt get the credit, but in your sig you should change that, cause i doubt Smith goes before the 6th.

Reggie McNeal is better QB, better athlete, & the smarter of the two. I'd take him in a heartbeat in the 5th round as a Randle-El type player.

SMadison29 said:
Reggie McNeal is better QB, better athlete, & the smarter of the two. I'd take him in a heartbeat in the 5th round as a Randle-El type player.
I think he is sticking at QB though, and where did you get smarter of the two?

MiamiDolphins34 said:
Mcneal is projected to go in the 4th or so no? If Cutler is gone id draft Jon Scott and draft Mcneal in the 4th.I didnt understand why we gave up a 6th for Cleo Lemon when Saban could get us a gem in the 6th.Picks are important to spend 2 picks on qbs.

Could u please tell me why Lemon is no good? Have u heard anything about this young man that warrants such a harsh assessment? I am most curious.

Back
Top Bottom