Brady also out 2009?!? possible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady also out 2009?!? possible

Hitman13

Scout Team
Reaction score
im looking for the exact link right now but as i was watching the sunday night game i saw on the bottem nbc sports reporting the tom brady was behind rehab schedule and his acl and mcl were still loose and there was excess amounts of scar tissue in his knee that may require him having another surgery causing him to miss the 09 season. looking for some form of link right now i remember seeing it on tv

EDIT:: found the link

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=501203

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't root for injuries, but this would be really good for our chances next year. The Patriots would keep Cassel, and the Jets would not be able to get himm, so both teams will not be as good as they can be.

With that said, I don't believe it, especially when other players have come back so much quicker with the same injury.

I don't root for injuries, but this would be really good for our chances next year. The Patriots would keep Cassel, and the Jets would not be able to get himm, so both teams will not be as good as they can be.

With that said, I don't believe it, especially when other players have come back so much quicker with the same injury.
Meh. I'd much rather the Jets get Cassel. He's just a product of a really good system in NE. Put him in the Jet's system and he fails. I honestly think the Patsies could go with a number of different QB's and get the same production. The Spread is QB freindly, especially with Moss and Welker, not to mention Faulk is a beast out of the backfield.

Also, the circumstances of his injury make it different from everyone elses. I remember this being discussed earlier in the year. Many people have had similar injuries, but the surgery didn't go exactly as planned. An infection formed. There's still scar tissue present. The ACL and MCL are still loose. They we're saying theres a big chance he'd miss next season last month. Now it looks more probable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom