Brady appeal denied | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady appeal denied

2008 without Brady..11-5...good coached team...period, Brady just makes them a little better.

True. But the year before they went 16-0 with Brady. Brady is one of the best QB's in the history of the game and he only makes them "a little better"? How good do you think Jimmy Garopollo is?

I sense a disturbance in the PatriotsPlanet forum.

It's as if a million chowda-heads screamed out in fury, then were silenced. :lol:

The supreme court? For deflategate? That's beyond stupid. I would j7st throw that **** right out if I were the judge. "Who cares! Dismissed!"

What will we do if the Supreme Court overturns the suspension? :couch3:

Yeah sorry. If the Supreme Court even hears this case... I mean wow.

One would think with all that is going on today they would have bigger **** to worry about.

Like how Hillary is breaking the law and not even charged.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

I sense a disturbance in the PatriotsPlanet forum.

It's as if a million chowda-heads screamed out in fury, then were silenced. :lol:

+5 funny points for Star Wars reference.

Yeah sorry. If the Supreme Court even hears this case... I mean wow.

One would think with all that is going on today they would have bigger **** to worry about.

Like how Hillary is breaking the law and not even charged.

Rape+is+anomalous+it+s+caused+not+by+cultural+factors+but+_33b32b25e3e579547829796a9fbfaec2.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

:up:

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=71889

I like the guy who wants Ben Affleck to pay for 70K "**** Goodell" shirts to be placed on the seats. :lol:

My favorite post so far:

BradyGirl said:
Evil has truimphed.

They've already got the pre-planned reason why the SCOTUS won't hear it ...

Brady backs Trump + Ginsberg hates Trump = No justice for poor old Tommy. :lol:

Personally I think this whole thing is stupid. That said, I find the Pats fans bitching hilarious. Looking quickly on their fan boards, most are still predicting JG to bring them to a 3-1, 4-0 record. Like seriously, N O ONE knows how JG will play! He could be absolute ****. Yeah Matt Cassell brought them to 11-5 but that was with one of the greatest offensive teams in NFL history. Not to mention this Pats team lost 5 of their last 8 games! I don't see how their current roster is miles above the roster that closed out 2015 at 3-5. And now they have a complete unknown under center rather than one of the greatest of all time. Keep those noses in the air Patsie fans...

This suspension was not about guilt, but about withholding evidence and not complying with the investigation. If I was Goodell, from the beginning, I wouldn't have let him on the field. I would have told him to get the phone or give us the permission to have the carrier retrieve all the messages for us. Until you do that, you don't see the field, period.

It's hysterical that all the Patriot fans are ripping Goodell and the power he has when it was their own owner who was instrumental in getting the CBA done back in 2011. I had to listen to how he was the greatest owner ever and now it's come back to bite his star play and him right in the ass. The morons around here can't get a firm grasp on that. The sour grapes around here is enough to make gallons of wine.

Back
Top Bottom