Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl

ktm158

Club Member
Reaction score
In one of his Interviews after the Game Brady says that the Pats only Lost one Game Down the Stretch. He says He Doesn’t consider The Miami game a Loss.. That’s why I choose to Hate this guy. He so Arrogant and Pompous. Games are 60 Minutes long. If one team scores more points then You Then Guess what Tommy . You Lost.

I hope Grier, Flores aren't worried about perceived disrespect from Brady. And are worried about building a team that can whip his *** routinely.

would be cool to run these schemes with a Khalil Mack sized talent. knock Tommy into retirement

would be cool to run these schemes with a Khalil Mack sized talent. knock Tommy into retirement
People hate on the Pats. But it's not a secret on how to beat them. The Giants showed everyone how. The Pats are great. But its everyone else fault too. Build the team that can beat them. I know we still want our QB. But I feel tnite still showed defense wins championships, combined with a ground game. We need to build our team. Stop fretting over Brady. Kick his ass. Become undeniable.

Hatred of the Patriots is old. I rooted for the Rams but mostly because I have dozens of friends from USC who are suffering Rams fans, some still hurting from the Super Bowl loss to the Steelers so long ago. They didn't care about the 1999 title in St. Louis but regained loyalty upon the move back to Los Angeles.

I'n thrilled and relieved that Brady never went unbeaten. That's when I hated New England. He was a legitimate threat to run the table for a decade or so. Once Brady reached a certain age that I no longer worried about that, my animosity toward that team really plummeted. To put together such a smart resourceful versatile dedicated team and have it extend for nearly two decades is beyond remarkable. And consequently the cheating claims are likewise stale. No doubt there was some of that but it cannot explain more than a minimal fraction.

Besides, pro rivalries are nothing compared to college rivalries. I'll always like the New York Jets based on that legendary AFL pride victory in Super Bowl III, which I attended as a kid and remains the most significant game in pro football history. Joe Namath looked great tonight while carrying the Vince Lombardi Trophy in the post game ceremony.

I'll care about NFL rivalries if the Dolphins are properly slotted with Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, and either Atlanta, New Orleans or Carolina. That should have happened more than 20 years ago, as soon as the Jaguars franchise debuted.

In one of his Interviews after the Game Brady says that the Pats only Lost one Game Down the Stretch. He says He Doesn’t consider The Miami game a Loss.. That’s why I choose to Hate this guy. He so Arrogant and Pompous. Games are 60 Minutes long. If one team scores more points then You Then Guess what Tommy . You Lost.

"When you've reached the top of the mountain, you're entitled to a few Tarzan yells." - Jim Mandich

Hatred of the Patriots is old. I rooted for the Rams but mostly because I have dozens of friends from USC who are suffering Rams fans, some still hurting from the Super Bowl loss to the Steelers so long ago. They didn't care about the 1999 title in St. Louis but regained loyalty upon the move back to Los Angeles.

I'n thrilled and relieved that Brady never went unbeaten. That's when I hated New England. He was a legitimate threat to run the table for a decade or so. Once Brady reached a certain age that I no longer worried about that, my animosity toward that team really plummeted. To put together such a smart resourceful versatile dedicated team and have it extend for nearly two decades is beyond remarkable. And consequently the cheating claims are likewise stale. No doubt there was some of that but it cannot explain more than a minimal fraction.

Besides, pro rivalries are nothing compared to college rivalries. I'll always like the New York Jets based on that legendary AFL pride victory in Super Bowl III, which I attended as a kid and remains the most significant game in pro football history. Joe Namath looked great tonight while carrying the Vince Lombardi Trophy in the post game ceremony.

I'll care about NFL rivalries if the Dolphins are properly slotted with Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, and either Atlanta, New Orleans or Carolina. That should have happened more than 20 years ago, as soon as the Jaguars franchise debuted.
I never really noticed the difference between cross country rivalries and border rivalries until I moved to Western Wisconsin. The Vikings and Packers rivalry here trumps all. And the Bears rivalry is also significant here.

I couldn’t agree more about the AFC East being reordered. Right now the Phins have no real relationship with the other Florida teams other than pre season games to reduce the cost of travel. In Wisconsin, every rivalry game is important for more personal reasons than any division game in the AFC East for the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom