Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl

In one of his Interviews after the Game Brady says that the Pats only Lost one Game Down the Stretch. He says He Doesn’t consider The Miami game a Loss.. That’s why I choose to Hate this guy. He so Arrogant and Pompous. Games are 60 Minutes long. If one team scores more points then You Then Guess what Tommy . You Lost.
I’m pretty sure Brady’s going to pull a Bruce Jenner on us at some point

I found it interesting that as dominate as the Pats dynasty is, they have never dominated in a Super Bowl like how the 49ers and others have done in their time.

In one of his Interviews after the Game Brady says that the Pats only Lost one Game Down the Stretch. He says He Doesn’t consider The Miami game a Loss.. That’s why I choose to Hate this guy. He so Arrogant and Pompous. Games are 60 Minutes long. If one team scores more points then You Then Guess what Tommy . You Lost.

Brady is a d-bag and always will be.. no class and a proven cheater

I found it interesting that as dominate as the Pats dynasty is, they have never dominated in a Super Bowl like how the 49ers and others have done in their time.

And why is this relevant?

If the Dolphins were as successful as the Pats in the last 17 years, would anyone here care if they b dominated all 6 of their Super Bowl wins?

So are going to really pretend we wouldn’t be saying the same thing had the situations been reversed?

Half of this forum would be declaring that game a win with an asterisk next to it...blaming the DC or coach or something.

Yeah well guess what guys he’s been kicking our *** for years so bend over
Not in Miami! I know it doesn’t matter because Brady has ruled EVERYTHING outside of Eli/Coughlin and @ Miami. I know very small victories but it’s something. As the annoying Dolphins fan was yelling to all the Pats fans as they walked out of the Rock on December 9th, “you can’t win here.”

I don’t care what Brady says, he can say whatever he wants he’s got 6 super bowl rings to rest his hat on, whether that be from cheating or not. Yes some of those rings are tied to asterisks, fact is he still has them. All we have is 2 Super Bowls an undefeated season and decades of mediocre football.

Now you tell me which would you have?
6 Super Bowls in a span of 2 decades currently.
Or
2 Super Bowls one of those being an undefeated season with decades of mediocre football?

And why is this relevant?

If the Dolphins were as successful as the Pats in the last 17 years, would anyone here care if they b dominated all 6 of their Super Bowl wins?

if i needed to choose between watching Marino for his career with the teams results vs having the Fins have a 3yd per play passer (been that wt way since Moss was there and its brutal to watch) combined with all the cheating and just plain low life behavior having their results for the Fins I choose Marino every time

I don’t care what Brady says, he can say whatever he wants he’s got 6 super bowl rings to rest his hat on, whether that be from cheating or not. Yes some of those rings are tied to asterisks, fact is he still has them. All we have is 2 Super Bowls an undefeated season and decades of mediocre football.

Or
2 Super Bowls one of those being an undefeated season with decades of mediocre football?

Never
Disgusting organization that benefits from cheating and every possible thing the officials can do to help them

Or

No excuses, but you know that the World Football league stopped the fins from winning a lot more SB's.

Back
Top Bottom