Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl

Hate the Patriots as much as I love the Dolphins.

Yep. 6 championships all from cheating. Do you think about what you post before you post it? Asking for a friend.

1st they shouldn't have been in
Then spygate with 1st and with Eagles
Seahawks gave them win
Falcons gave them another

Miami is just an exhibition game for the Pats, but our "superbowl" when they play down here.

Doesn’t bother me. That game didn’t propel Miami to anything this year so I don’t really care. Yes it was a NE loss but they just won it all again so it makes zero difference.

It's embarrassing that fans won't accept the fact that Belichick is the best ever and Brady is the GOAT. They have won more Super Bowls together than any team (tied with the Steelers). Yes, they have some asterisks by a couple of them, but give them the credit they have earned. I'm tired of seeing them win, just as much as everyone else.

Does Miami really deserve respect? They lost the rest of their games after that play while the Patriots won the rest of theirs, including the Super Bowl

thats embarrassing buying that stupid ball. maybe we should buy the ball darnold threw all those ints with too.

It's embarrassing that fans won't accept the fact that Belichick is the best ever and Brady is the GOAT. They have won more Super Bowls together than any team (tied with the Steelers). Yes, they have some asterisks by a couple of them, but give them the credit they have earned. I'm tired of seeing them win, just as much as everyone else.
Take Marino, Brees, Elway, Montana, Rogers, Young, Manning all over Brady

Back
Top Bottom