Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl

Brady disrespects Miami because he doesn't consider that game a loss? On this very site I've read fin fans say how X team didn't win as much as the Dolphins gave the opposing team a win because of (insert excuse).

In this very thread someone said the Seahawks and Falcons gave the Pats Super Bowl wins. You want respect go earn it on the field beat the Pats at Foxborough in the regular season and then beat them again in the playoffs.

It's embarrassing that fans won't accept the fact that Belichick is the best ever and Brady is the GOAT. They have won more Super Bowls together than any team (tied with the Steelers). Yes, they have some asterisks by a couple of them, but give them the credit they have earned. I'm tired of seeing them win, just as much as everyone else.

Quite childlike responses. Surprised no one called him a poopyhead.

Please dont hurt the Brady leghuggers feelings.

Without Gronk, Brady and co win 3 less superbowls no doubt.

The cheaters are a bunch of punks.

After the snow plow game the Patriots do not deserve respect and I seriously questioned Any dolphin fan that gives them respect

Please dont hurt the Brady leghuggers feelings.

Without Gronk, Brady and co win 3 less superbowls no doubt.

The cheaters are a bunch of punks.

Gronk vs Seahawks had 6 catches for 68 yds and 1 TD
Gronk vs Rams had 6 catches for 87 yds and 0 TD
Gronk vs the Falcons didn't even play

Clearly with his dominant performances he carried the Patriots offense to 3 SB wins despite not even playing in 1 of those SB's.

Back
Top Bottom