Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl

I guess you guys are right the Patriots game at home must have been a loss and Tom Brady's not smug

Gronk vs Seahawks had 6 catches for 68 yds and 1 TD
Gronk vs Rams had 6 catches for 87 yds and 0 TD
Gronk vs the Falcons didn't even play

Clearly with his dominant performances he carried the Patriots offense to 3 SB wins despite not even playing in 1 of those SB's.

Cherry picking 3 games of your liking?:chuckle:

At least your consistant cherry picking what fits your narrative. Nice try.

Stop back when Gronk retires.

**** Brady.

Sick and tired of the Michael Jordan comparisons. Michael Jordan dominated 6 NBA Finals. Brady was carried to another SB win by his defense and coaching staff AGAIN last night. 13 points and a 71.4 QBR. That's all it took. Come on.

He's great. I get it. But stop with this garbage.

Take Marino, Brees, Elway, Montana, Rogers, Young, Manning all over Brady

That's fine, everyone has their list. I think his success is mostly Belichick, but he has six rings, so I'm not going to argue the point of him being the best.

I am a Miami dolphins fan I will never give the Patriots respect deserved or not so anyone on this site sticking up for Brady is a douchebag imo

Come on man, dont you know on the Dolphin forum you're suppose to bow down and kiss everyone of Tom Brady's toes???

Cherry picking 3 games of your liking?:chuckle:

At least your consistant cherry picking what fits your narrative. Nice try.

Stop back when Gronk retires.

Oh you mean how he only started 6 games in 2016 and accounted for 3 TD's....yeah take away those 3 TD's and they definitely don't make the playoffs and reach and win the SB.

Or did you mean his dominant 3 TD 2018 season? Yes clearly he makes the Patriot offense go and they'd be lost without his scoring production.

Oh you mean how he only started 6 games in 2016 and accounted for 3 TD's....yeah take away those 3 TD's and they definitely don't make the playoffs and reach and win the SB.

Or did you mean his dominant 3 TD 2018 season? Yes clearly he makes the Patriot offense go and they'd be lost without his scoring production.
Show's your football knowledge. You watch ESPN Box score to watch football?

Sounds like it.

Gronk keeps drives alive,he could score 0 TD's all season and be a huge factor for their success, but of coarse you knew that.:nah:

Yeah well guess what guys he’s been kicking our *** for years so bend over

Just him by himself???

No help at all??

Single handedly snaps the ball hands it off to himself,catches his own passes, plays defense and returns punts/kickoffs and even kicks fieldgoals.

Plus he even has time to check the air pressure in his balls.

Brady is magic!

Just him by himself???

No help at all??

Single handedly snaps the ball hands it off to himself,catches his own passes, plays defense and returns punts/kickoffs and even kicks fieldgoals.

Plus he even has time to check the air pressure in his balls.

Brady is magic!

Snaps almost as far as his passes

Gronk vs Seahawks had 6 catches for 68 yds and 1 TD
Gronk vs Rams had 6 catches for 87 yds and 0 TD
Gronk vs the Falcons didn't even play

Clearly with his dominant performances he carried the Patriots offense to 3 SB wins despite not even playing in 1 of those SB's.
:lol:

Yeah but what about those other 3 Super Bowls they won?

Why are you trying to confuse him with facts when he has declared there is no doubt?

This guy has been opening up a can on our division and the conference for 20 years now, but he doesn't have your respect?

Participates in cheating to win
Sore loser
Pretty arrogant

Why should he be respected again?

One must ask themselves.

Have you kissed Tom Brady's toenail polish lately??

Back
Top Bottom