Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl

Show's your football knowledge. You watch ESPN Box score to watch football?

Sounds like it.

Gronk keeps drives alive,he could score 0 TD's all season and be a huge factor for their success, but of coarse you knew that.:nah:

You mean he USED to be a huge part of their success. Guess you missed the part where he is done and is contemplating retirement, of course you did facts aren't your thing.

You said without Gronk the Patriots win 3 less SB's.

Yet he only played started 6 games in their 2016 SB and didn't play in the playoffs. Show's you football knowledge or lack thereof. I'm assuming you didn't even see the box score to verify if he even took a snap after game 11?

In 2018 he played 13 games in 5 of those games he had 26 yards or less and 3 catches or less (but I'm sure they were vital catches that kept drives alive). Oh they're also 22-7 when Gronk is out but of course you knew that.

The idea there are asterisks beside Patriots wins are a bit humorous. First there are no asterisks anywhere I've seen Super Bowl winners listed.

Second, the following is a breakdown of the postseason games with Belichick and Brady before and after the infamous deflate game against the Colts in which they barely squeaked out a 45-7 win.

Pre Deflategate Postseason Games (includes Colts game)

Overall Postseason Record = 20-8 (71.4%)
Super Bowl Record = 3-2 (60%)

Brady...646 comp - 1035 att (62.42%), 7017 yards (6.78 ypa), 49 TD, 24 int = 88.5 QB rating

Post Deflategate Postseason Games

Overall Postseason Record = 10-2 (83.3%)
Super Bowl Record = 3-1 (75%)

Brady...359 comp - 554 att (64.8%), 4162 yards (7.51 ypa), 24 TD, 10 int = 94.31 QB rating

Maybe the asterisk should be...
* Belichick and Brady may have cost themselves another Super Bowl victory or two by cheating.

I'm beginning to question whether this belongs in the Miami dolphins forum since it to all about Brady and the Patriots and how great they are

He can win 30 rings and he'd still be an arrogant douche. That's the biggest reason I don't like him. I'm not going to kiss their ass on a Dolphins forum.

You still lost to Miami. Regardless if it was meaningless or not.

Gentlemen, blanket attacks are still attacks and as such are not permitted here at FH.

Vent a different way.

This is franchise is a joke and warrants the disrespect Nationally. That’s the sobering reality

Brady secured GOAT status last night. He’s in Michael Jordan territory. A legend of all legends. That’s also some sobering reality.

I'm beginning to question whether this belongs in the Miami dolphins forum since it to all about Brady and the Patriots and how great they are
Agreed.

Beasts of the AFC East ... incoming.

Participates in cheating to win
Sore loser
Pretty arrogant

Why should he be respected again?

You're mixing up respect with liking someone. I don't like watching Brady win 6 super bowls, but after a certain point i respect it.

I personally don't care for him either, but i respect his work ethic and results.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do; it's not going to change the reality of the situation.

If putting your own asterisk on it makes you feel better go right ahead, but it doesn't appear to be working.

The idea there are asterisks beside Patriots wins are a bit humorous. First there are no asterisks anywhere I've seen Super Bowl winners listed.

Second, the following is a breakdown of the postseason games with Belichick and Brady before and after the infamous deflate game against the Colts in which they barely squeaked out a 45-7 win.

Pre Deflategate Postseason Games (includes Colts game)

Overall Postseason Record = 20-8 (71.4%)
Super Bowl Record = 3-2 (60%)

Brady...646 comp - 1035 att (62.42%), 7017 yards (6.78 ypa), 49 TD, 24 int = 88.5 QB rating

Post Deflategate Postseason Games

Overall Postseason Record = 10-2 (83.3%)
Super Bowl Record = 3-1 (75%)

Brady...359 comp - 554 att (64.8%), 4162 yards (7.51 ypa), 24 TD, 10 int = 94.31 QB rating

Maybe the asterisk should be...
* Belichick and Brady may have cost themselves another Super Bowl victory or two by cheating.

where is refs constantly bailing them out?

You're mixing up respect with liking someone. I don't like watching Brady win 6 super bowls, but after a certain point i respect it.

I personally don't care for him either, but i respect his work ethic and results.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do; it's not going to change the reality of the situation.

If putting your own asterisk on it makes you feel better go right ahead, but it doesn't appear to be working.

Hard to respect someone with those qualities

With the dynamics of that team you are right...my way not working

Hatred of the Patriots is old. I rooted for the Rams but mostly because I have dozens of friends from USC who are suffering Rams fans, some still hurting from the Super Bowl loss to the Steelers so long ago. They didn't care about the 1999 title in St. Louis but regained loyalty upon the move back to Los Angeles.

I'n thrilled and relieved that Brady never went unbeaten. That's when I hated New England. He was a legitimate threat to run the table for a decade or so. Once Brady reached a certain age that I no longer worried about that, my animosity toward that team really plummeted. To put together such a smart resourceful versatile dedicated team and have it extend for nearly two decades is beyond remarkable. And consequently the cheating claims are likewise stale. No doubt there was some of that but it cannot explain more than a minimal fraction.

Besides, pro rivalries are nothing compared to college rivalries. I'll always like the New York Jets based on that legendary AFL pride victory in Super Bowl III, which I attended as a kid and remains the most significant game in pro football history. Joe Namath looked great tonight while carrying the Vince Lombardi Trophy in the post game ceremony.

I'll care about NFL rivalries if the Dolphins are properly slotted with Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, and either Atlanta, New Orleans or Carolina. That should have happened more than 20 years ago, as soon as the Jaguars franchise debuted.
Well said.

In addition, for me, is when my favorite team (Dolphins) is competitive against another team(s) and that team has blocked Miami from achieving the goals of winning the division, playoff games and ultimately the Super Bowl.

That's why I hated the Cowboys, Raiders and Colts in the 70s because they were the teams that ended Dolphin runs toward winning Super Bowls. And I say hated because I was an emotional child whose well-being depended on the Dolphins winning.

I strongly disliked the 49ers and Montana after beating Miami in the Super Bowl following 84 season even though they were my second favorite team as a kid. And I strongly disliked the Pats the following year beating Miami in the AFC Championship game.

I disliked the Bills during the 80s and 90s when they had Kelly, Thomas, Smith and company dominating the division and Miami lost to them 3 times in the playoffs in the 90s. Perhaps it's dislike rather than strongly dislike as result of emotionally maturing with age or because Miami was good, not great during those years. Although 92' season was bit more painful due to hosting the Bills in AFC Championship game an losing. The closer they get, the more painful the loss.

With the Patriots it's different. I don't think the Patriots have blocked Miami from anything. Miami has simply not been good enough to compete with the Patriots in the Belichick / Brady era. Had Miami throughout these years been in a position to win the division against the Pats or played the Pats in the playoffs and lost close games to them with the Pats winning because of a bad call or two then maybe my respect for the Pats accomplishments would instead be a dislike for them. But Miami has clearly not been in their league the past 17 years.

The two times Miami (2008, 2016) did make the playoffs during the Belichick / Brady ere wasn't due to Miami transforming into a playoff caliber team. The #1 reason for Miami making the playoffs both years is they played cupcake schedules. To the Dolphins credit they beat the bottom of the barrel teams (almost all were close, one-score games) and glad they did. However, against the Ravens and Steelers in the Wild Card games they showed they weren't close to being good enough to make a run to the Super Bowl, let alone win it.

I'm reminded of being a huge Michael Jordan fan (and now LeBron) and some friends hated Jordan b/c they liked other teams. I was always grateful to enjoy watching what I considered to be the greatest player of all-time as it was happening. Gratitude much more better feeling than hatred!!!

I don't like the Pats like I did Jordan or do LeBron, but I respect and admire a team that has been able to do. Respect is also a whole lot better feeling to me than hatred. And that would be a whole lot of hatred for a long time against the Pats since they have been nothing short of amazing for a long time. The most dominant run in professional sports I've seen in my lifetime.

Now if Flores comes in and is able to change the culture in Miami and the Dolphins become Super Bowl worthy and the Patriots block them from getting there, similar posts about my thoughts toward the Pats may be a bit different :)

where is refs constantly bailing them out?
People see what they are biased toward. It's simply not the case there is a league wide conspiracy involving the refs or they are mandated to make sure the Patriots get the benefit of the calls to help them win games.

Like Kyle Corver said after being traded to the Cavs. When he was with the Hawks it seemed like every single call went LeBron's way. When he played on the same team it seemed LeBron hardly ever got calls and should be going to the FT line 20 times a game.

People see what they are biased toward. It's simply not the case there is a league wide conspiracy involving the refs or they are mandated to make sure the Patriots get the benefit of the calls to help them win games.

Like Kyle Corver said after being traded to the Cavs. When he was with the Hawks it seemed like every single call went LeBron's way. When he played on the same team it seemed LeBron hardly ever got calls and should be going to the FT line 20 times a game.

Or people don't see what they don't want to see
Iif you can't see the many examples of there being a call on so many 3rd downs favoring the Pasties giving them a 1st I think you are in the minority
Also I think Miami had more OFF PI calls than they did DEF....really?
Simply not realistic
Can I explain it? No but my eyes see what they see
I can offer no explanation to that as I can on how every D refuses to play up in the face of Edelman rather than 10 yds off allowing the 3 yard pass play to guarantee SB wins amany

Just him by himself???

No help at all??

Single handedly snaps the ball hands it off to himself,catches his own passes, plays defense and returns punts/kickoffs and even kicks fieldgoals.

Plus he even has time to check the air pressure in his balls.

Brady is magic!

He’s pretty good man not sure if you noticed or not

Back
Top Bottom