Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Disrepects Miami After Superbowl

In one of his Interviews after the Game Brady says that the Pats only Lost one Game Down the Stretch. He says He Doesn’t consider The Miami game a Loss.. That’s why I choose to Hate this guy. He so Arrogant and Pompous. Games are 60 Minutes long. If one team scores more points then You Then Guess what Tommy . You Lost.
Maybe he should've worded it a bit differently, but I'm absolutely positive his statement had nothing to do with disrespecting the Dolphins. All he was trying to say is he was proud of his team down the stretch, and even though they lost to us, their effort was good enough to win. (And he's right, it took a once in a lifetime miracle for us to win.)

It's fine to hate on Brady (there's lots of legit reasons for Dolphins fans) - but you're reading way too much into this.

He shouldn't consider that Miami game a loss. It took a lucky once in a generation type of fluke play for the Dolphins to win.
Luck? I don't see it that way. A hail Mary touchdown is luck, right place, right time. That was a perfectly executed play (that had been practiced) with an outstanding athletic effort by Drake to finish it. They were out-played on that one play that cost them the game, their arrogance was in full bloom as they got burnt sleeping and counting the win before the game was actually over.

tom olivadotti would have been fired without ceremony after one year if he coached the pats.

Brady, Kraft and the rest of that cheat show are a circus full of the scum of the earth. Goodell and that group of trash have ruined the NFL. They can all go rot somewhere.

He shouldn't consider that Miami game a loss. It took a lucky once in a generation type of fluke play for the Dolphins to win.
It was a loss. Doesn't matter what you or he wants to believe. The record book won't be changed. Just like they won't take away all the Super Bowls he and those scumbags had to cheat to win.

He is the epitomy of poor sportsmanship as is his head coach. I've seen Brady and his head coach not shake hands with teams who have beaten them before. I have zero respect for that disgusting organization.
/Thread

Nothing else needs to be said. That entire organization from top to bottom is filled with disgusting people.

poor sportsmanship? LOL what is this 1952 and Mr Rogers neighborhood? LOL

Back
Top Bottom