Brady or Bledsoe, who will play ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady or Bledsoe, who will play ?

FIN54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami needs to be ready for both Brady and Bledsoe

Local radio here in New England said it is possible that Drew may end up playing this next game against the FINS. Brady has not played well and the fans are already calling for his head. Bellnicheck will have his weekly press confrence on tuesday and it will be intresting to hear what he has to say about who his QB will be. I hope Brady plays because the FINS play great against 1st year QBs, but I hope they prepare for both.

the Fins play great ag. Bledsoe, too. We just gotta stop the run and get some semblance of a running game. But Drew starting certainly will make for an even more hyped game.

I'm Tom Brady, I'm just Tom Brady
All the other Tom Brady's are just irritating.
Won't the real Tom Brady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

Wow, I thought they were lovin Brady up there. Had a rough game against Buffalo, but otherwise he's been pretty good. Bledsoe's has been out of the rythym of things for so long it would make sense to keep Brady in. Just my opinion.:cool:

I am almost 100% sure...

Brady is the starter. From http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20011217/ap-patriotsdefense.html

He'd also like a better offensive performance from Brady, who was 19-for-35 for 237 yards, an interception and no touchdowns and was sacked five times. Against Miami on Oct. 7, he had his worst game of the year -- 12-for-24 for 86 yards, no touchdowns or interceptions and four sacks.

``So that's an area we're going to have to put a lot of emphasis on this week,'' Belichick said. ``I don't think we're going to be able to go out there Saturday and throw for 80 yards like we did in Miami and feel real good about the game.''
Sounded implicit to me that Brady is starting, but not explicit. The guy may make the Pro Bowl at this rate.

BRADY WILL START BUT I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF HE PLAYS TERRIBLE THAT WE WON'T SEE DREW.

Back
Top Bottom