Brady our QB next season??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady our QB next season???

Don’t yell at me for this, I’m just repeating what a local sports station was saying, that they could see Brady getting Gronk out of retirement and getting Antonio Brown and heading down to Miami and taking them to the playoffs at least..
Again, don’t shoot the messenger!
Thought it was pretty entertaining tv tho..

TFB, this staff, 11 draft picks, and $120mm in FA would not need Antonio Brown and Gronk to make the playoffs.

The 2020 Dolphins are going to come within 2 games of the 2019 Dolphins. And the front office and injuries tore the Fins down to the point where they had a guy playing meaningful snaps last week at WR that I’d never even heard of.

I spoke to Tom about this yesterday morning.

He said Kraft has told him so many good things about the Orchids of Asia Day Spa that he wants to move down here (at least part of the year) to be close to it.

He also asked me not to tell anyone, so I'm trusting you guys to keep this information in the strictest of confidences.

I spoke to Tom about this yesterday morning.

He said Kraft has told him so many good things about the Orchids of Asia Day Spa that he wants to move down here (at least part of the year) to be close to it.

He also asked me not to tell anyone, so I'm trusting you guys to keep this information in the strictest of confidences.
I thought the networks would avoid showing that POS Kraft during broadcasts as he’s not a good look for their brand - especially w the sex spa scandal. But no, we have to look at his stupid, arrogant face on TV all the time. Shame on the NFL for not black-balling him coverage wise.

His rating is 78.9 seriously? That’s fitz level. I find that hard to believe unless it’s that bs espn ratings

If there is one thing we all should have learned by watching him play over the years is he doesn't like getting hit. If you can get to him consistently, putting pressure on him and hitting him, he falls apart. That's the one way you have success against him although it hasn't been easy over the years. Behind our line, he would be a dead man walking. He is not mobile at all anymore, his strong suit was always side-stepping and moving up into the pocket to avoid contact. In case you guys haven't noticed, we have no pocket and one or two players are not going to fix that.
The reason Fitzpatrick has had a small amount of success is that he's running his a$$ off to avoid the rush all of the time and he is a threat to run with it. Tom is not a running threat nor is he going to scramble around to avoid a rush, he simply can't any longer. There is no chance he comes here and frankly, I wouldn't want him, he would be a huge waste of money because he ain't coming cheap and he's not 30 year old Tom anymore.
Wanting him is just crazy, we just jettisoned all of our older players for youth, trust in the coaches and process. He's also not going to mentor another QB, get that thought out of your heads, he is about as selfish as a bastard as you can get. He's the reason they currently have no legitimate QB to take his place. Please stop the absurdity, this makes ZERO sense for both sides...

Ton of picks and cap space. He plays for cheap to get back at Belichek???

Have a rookie learn behind him for 2 years???

Didn't this subject already come up in a similar thread? … Is this a re-thread??? How many more miles does it have on it???

Here let me add some traction ... already used too but as Vince so eloquently put it ...

NOBODY in their right mind would want a used up weak a$$ armed Bradychick…. this season has gone on toooooo looooong for some of you … time to take a nap … come back in April …

IMO, of course

This makes for a fun post but honestly he can't possibly play for us. First of all he would get killed, second he's not used to losing he would turn into a cancer I'm afraid. And after his illustrious career why would even take a chance on this. I really would not want to start rooting for him at this point. So I hope this is just a fantasy, a diversion for the last few weeks of the season. Disclaimer: this is all in my humble opinion. So please don't HE HATE ME

If he decided to stay in the division, I think Buffalo would be the spot. How that plays with Allen, IDK, but they have enough youth and talent to make a run.

Back
Top Bottom