Brady our QB next season??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady our QB next season???

im pretty surprised by that. He still has serious command at the los and I haven’t sniffed any real lack of qb efficiency. Not to that level at least

And I usually can smell it
I’ve watched a couple of the games of late. He’s had low comp % in some games like around 50% until a late push - was like that in both losses and I think even the Dallas game. A lot of balls falling incomplete.

im pretty surprised by that. He still has serious command at the los and I haven’t sniffed any real lack of qb efficiency. Not to that level at least

And I usually can smell it
I’ve watched a couple of the games of late. He’s had low comp % in some games like around 50% until a late push - was like that in both losses and I think even the Dallas game. A lot of balls falling incomplete.
this is great!

While this is a long shot, it’s not completely unrealistic. Paying Brady $25-$30 million a year for a year or two won’t hurt us much giving the amount of cap space we have. We take Tua and let him sit for a year or two. Meanwhile, Brady shows how it’s done while competing for playoffs.

Anyone thinks he would be at all good here or last 1/2 the season are delusional

Under pressure he is God awful & he has very little accuracy outside of 10-15 yds as he usually throws 5 or less
Plus he is Brady

So no F'ing way!

If we did sign him, I’d root for the same thing I always do. Hit that bitch on every play, that’s right id root for every team that played us to bet him like a drum.

Don’t yell at me for this, I’m just repeating what a local sports station was saying, that they could see Brady getting Gronk out of retirement and getting Antonio Brown and heading down to Miami and taking them to the playoffs at least..
Again, don’t shoot the messenger!
Thought it was pretty entertaining tv tho..
tumblr_mn662vtLBm1ratxjuo3_250.gif

Why would a 6 time SB winner switch to a (rebuilding) Dolphins team chasing a contract (when he's never been too concerned with $$) to begin a new chapter in his career at the ripe age of 43?

Seriously this rumor makes no sense.

It makes sense....

Lots of Patriots connections on the staff, we're building a culture with Flores down here that seems to be working, and we'll be able to build the hell out of the team in FA and the draft, setting up a good situation. If TB12 feels like he really wants to stick it to Belichick and show that he can win without him, it's not a bad deal. We'd be relevant, and it'd be pretty fun to watch for a few years.

Sign me up.

If it wasn't for their defense,plus quick slants and underneath stuff to Edelman, Brady would already be booking his January vacation. As good as he has been he is now showing his age and taking him would be as big a disaster as when we took Trent Green.

Brady will retire as a Patriot and that's fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom