Brady our QB next season??? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady our QB next season???

I'll tell you what though, if they go this route, it actually makes a lot of sense to draft Tua and let him ride the bench and learn under him for a year or 2.

I just can't fathom Brady wearing a Dolphins jersey though. It'd be like Marino in a Jets jersey. Yuck.
If that would be a route why wouldn't the Pats keep Brady and trade up to get Tua?

Fitz has more moxy, grit, and toughness in him then Brady has EVER had. If you've watched him over the years this is quite clear...

Can't agree with you there, brother.

I would only take Marino over Brady when the game is on the line and that's because I'm bias.

If Marino never was, I wouldn't pick any QB in the history of football over Brady for a comeback.

Those combacks show leadership and grit and moxy.

We all hate the guy but we have to humbly bow to his greatness. Well, we don't HAVE to but we should. Lord knows he's earned the respect.

Don't get me wrong- fk him. But at the same time- mad respect.

I would only take Marino over Brady when the game is on the line and that's because I'm bias.

If Marino never was, I wouldn't pick any QB in the history of football over Brady for a comeback.

We all hate the guy but we have to humbly bow to his greatness. Well, we don't HAVE to but we should. Lord knows he's earned the respect.

But the team he plays for has cheated at so many levels (How much tape has Tom seen of other teams defensive practices over the years?) and there has never been a QB in the history of the game who has been afforded more Ref protection and calls over his career. Remember the "Catch"? That ball is still moving but he got the call...Remember the arm going forward? That one is still a fumble but they made sure he got the call.

Oh...And deflate gate...A new spy-gate ?

Toms not really all that terrific when you think about it and I certainly dont hold him in high esteem just because he has cheated his way to titles

Last edited:
But the team he plays for has cheated at so many levels (How much tape has Tom seen of other teams defensive practices over the years?) and there has never been a QB in the history of the game who has been afforded more Ref protection and calls over his career. Remember the "Catch"? That ball is still moving but he got the call...Remember the arm going forward? That one is still a fumble but they made sure he got the call.

Oh...And deflate gate...

Toms not really all that terrific when you think about it

I fully agree on the bolded.

The rest is sour grapes because if it had been Marino on the other side of those calls... exactly.

I didn't read through, sorry if already mentioned as im seeing it was

Perhaps I didn't articulate my point well. My bad. I was trying to draw a comparison when comparing the running style of each Fitz will take off running and more times than not recklessly put his head down and plow into a defender. He's a hard nose blue-collar type player. That has never been TB's style or strength. That's one reason Fitz has had some success playing here. Physically, there is no way he could take the pounding Fitz does. Not comparing the mental attributes of the players as we know TB is one of the greatest at the position, that is without debate. A different kind of grit and moxy. Fitz is physically tougher than Brady in a nutshell.

I fully agree on the bolded.

The rest is sour grapes because if it had been Marino on the other side of those calls... exactly.
No grapes involved... Just facts. NE has been caught cheating many times and who has benefited from that? Tommy that's who.

Brady seems pretty attached to his TB12 brand. He’d probably only come here if they forced Grier’s to unretire his number lol

If that would be a route why wouldn't the Pats keep Brady and trade up to get Tua?

Well doesn’t sound like Brady wants to be there much longer for whatever reason, but the situations are different. Patriots wouldn’t trade up for someone to ride the bench several years. Dolphins have the benefit of multiple assets in first 2 rounds to afford to take the risk and opportunity.

But could be just as well another developmental guy that could benefit from 2 years to ride the bench and learn behind GOAT.

This is all a pipe dream anyway. None of this will happen:

No grapes involved... Just facts. NE has been caught cheating many times and who has benefited from that? Tommy that's who.

They've been cheating for almost 2 decades now? Come on, bro. 2 entire decades- ALL cheating. Please

It's obvious bitterness . All of which is well deserved but sour grapes nonetheless.

It sucks to admit and I have to swallow back vomit just at the thought but you're talking about the best coach, QB and franchise in the history of the NFL.

Unless I'm counting wrong, it's been 9- NINE- superbowls. That's ridiculous. We will not see that again in our lifetime.

And as bad as Brady has been this year, it looks like yet another division championship and another SB run.

Deal with it. Live in denial. It's all good to me. I'm on your side of the spite and hatred either way. But it is what it is and what it ain't ever gonna be, like it or not.

Maybe biased, but not wrong.

If prime Marino played swapped places with Montana on those 80’s 49ers teams or with Brady on the Patriots 2000’s teams he’d have been part of a bunch of titles too.

Lot more HOF’ers to play with and much better defenses.

Back
Top Bottom