Brady our QB next season??? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady our QB next season???

Maybe biased, but not wrong.

If prime Marino played swapped places with Montana on those 80’s 49ers teams or with Brady on the Patriots 2000’s teams he’d have been part of a bunch of titles too.

Lot more HOF’ers to play with and much better defenses.

But you're playing the "if" game. What good does that do versus reality?

Marino is the greatest QB I've ever seen. Did a hell of a lot more with nothing than Brady could ever do IMO.

But facts are facts. Rings are rings. No ifs, ands, or buts allowed on-board the discussion.

Anyone on here can say what they want but the last QB they'd want to see on the field down by just 1 score even with a mere 30 seconds on the clock, no timeouts, and starting from his own 25 is Tom Brady much like Marino was feared.

Tell me I'm lying. We could be up by 6 with not many seconds to go in the game and our butts would still be clenched if it's Brady.

Brady may be looking at getting into team ownership in the long term. What if Mr Ross offered a slice of the ownership of the Dolphins to attract him?

I wouldn't mind it. It would be cool to see him go to a different team, even if it's not us. I would like to see if he could do well on another team

My thing is, Draft Tua, sit him behind Brady for the year and let him see how its done. Like it or not Brady is the best ever. Not because of his physical tools, because he prepares and works harder than anyone. Sitting behind Fitz or Rosen is not the same.

Perhaps I didn't articulate my point well. My bad. I was trying to draw a comparison when comparing the running style of each Fitz will take off running and more times than not recklessly put his head down and plow into a defender. He's a hard nose blue-collar type player. That has never been TB's style or strength. That's one reason Fitz has had some success playing here. Physically, there is no way he could take the pounding Fitz does. Not comparing the mental attributes of the players as we know TB is one of the greatest at the position, that is without debate. A different kind of grit and moxy. Fitz is physically tougher than Brady in a nutshell.

Yeah you’re right there. Fitzpatrick is not afraid to get to hurt and can take hits I do like that about him

As a brother pointed out in an earlier post, we are fins, he will forever be the mortal enemy and some of us can not, do not and will not have him as a fin ever period.

I would not like this at all.

If it happened, it would feel more like a PR stunt than a logical football move.

Our O-line, even if vastly improved, would still either get Brady hurt, make him ineffective, make him a whiny little bitch, or all of the above.

We need to work on finding our own, next franchise QB, ideally through the draft -- not get an old QB from our rival.

He would be in a wheelchair by game one second quarter. If we go oh lineman in the draft in free agency Then this might have some tread otherwise not gonna happen
Putting him in a wheelchair is probably the best reason to do this. I would pay good money to see Brady sacked ten times per game. Lol

Putting him in a wheelchair is probably the best reason to do this. I would pay good money to see Brady sacked ten times per game. Lol
Interesting take, would be fun seeing him meltdown betreen 3 and outs although I don't know if I can take many more 3rd or 4th place seasons.

This is silly. It does not tarnish his Patriot legacy to go to a team out of the division, or better yet in the NFC.

going to a division opponent makes his current fan base hate him. That is real $. Then he gets to face the team that knows him best twice a year?

Favre is the only player I can remember doing this and it took years to reconcile with that fan base. Also he was pushed out.

pure folly.

If he leaves, I see him going to a team closer to his wife and family. Someone who isn’t considered a Patriot rival. That way if he does well he wins twice: 1) winning without Bill 2) adding to his fan base for future income

One last thing: he doesn’t need money. He has made a ton already and his wife makes more than him

Perhaps I didn't articulate my point well. My bad. I was trying to draw a comparison when comparing the running style of each Fitz will take off running and more times than not recklessly put his head down and plow into a defender. He's a hard nose blue-collar type player. That has never been TB's style or strength. That's one reason Fitz has had some success playing here. Physically, there is no way he could take the pounding Fitz does. Not comparing the mental attributes of the players as we know TB is one of the greatest at the position, that is without debate. A different kind of grit and moxy. Fitz is physically tougher than Brady in a nutshell.

My 50 year old wife is physically tougher than Brady. **** him

Back
Top Bottom