Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team

meh, if he lost the team over dumping a malcontent, then he never really had the team and then it's time to move on. I anxiously await the offseason to see how much roster turnover we have. whichever players he lost I expect them to be gone.
If he lost the team it's because of what the product is on the field, game plan, adjustments, coaching, dealing with personnel etc. Our players may be dumb, lazy, unmotivated but so our our coaches. Cripes, I have been a fan for 45 years and nearly all bad but this year tops all others in being bad...can't blame it all on the players some of it is scheme.

meh, if he lost the team over dumping a malcontent, then he never really had the team and then it's time to move on. I anxiously await the offseason to see how much roster turnover we have. whichever players he lost I expect them to be gone.
Is Ajayi, plus Cutler, plus JT, plus Manualuga, and few others things.
How would players feel when you sign an overweight Manualuga because of connection.

I don't think it is Gase as a coach as much as his inability to delegate or having the right coaches to delegate to. He needs to give up calling plays to a real OC and we need a real DC and better position coaches!
yes but he seems to be stubborn and makes excuses blaming players. Wheres the coaching accountability. Imagine having a shitty physics teacher and when you fail a test h or she's says you are not putting in the effort, need to study more etc. Now multiply this over 5 quizzes and three exams and you would want the teacher gone. This is what I feel is occurring here currently.

I don't think it is Gase as a coach as much as his inability to delegate or having the right coaches to delegate to. He needs to give up calling plays to a real OC and we need a real DC and better position coaches!
I agree. I cant remember what OC it was but a few years back I remember our OC going down to the field to make calls, then giving it up and saying he needed to be up high to see the whole field. I have been wondering all season if that would help our playcalling.

When the team is not prepared for the first drive, before the snap, before blocking, throw and catch, that's on coaching.
I find it hard to believe that this team was not prepared to play any game this season, our failure to execute is a lack of our Oline being unable to protect the QB which has affected the entire play of the offense.
On defense: The Dline is showing it's age and getting no pressure on apposing QBs which has also affected the Dbacks ability to cover, couple that they are young you can understand the difficulties.
I highly doubt that Gase is a bad coach, he just has a bad team.

On coach for the most part. It is coaches responsibility to make sure players prepared.

Except a head coach can't prepare every single player on the team. These are grown men, professionals who have to take the game seriously and learn some of this on their own. It also falls on the position coaches to prepare their units.

I thought that Gase was the next young Don Shula? Brilliant young mind? What happened? Could it be the front office handcuffing him? I don't get it. Sean McVey sure looks good at age 32 right now.

Doubt it. But the entire roster needs overhauled either way

Player acquisition falls on the staff including Gase. Gase basically said the guards were ok and we see the result. He does not seem to recognize talent. Again folks, it's not only the win/loss record. We look horrific from the bell week in and out. We are not losing well fought games late, we lose 5 min in and it doesn't get better. How can anybody see anything good out of Gase. What has he done with the team to even give me hope this year?

Back
Top Bottom