Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team

If we know anything about Ross its he'll demand Gase fires at least one assistant to send a message. So will it be Burke or Rizzi (to be fair, the offense is just as bad as those units but he can't very well fire himself)?

Unfortunately, Gase and TBum will still be with Miami next year and problem another season after that. Ross has no spine.

Ross is the problem. Might have money but he's proving..slowly but surely...he cannot hire the right people to even contend the AFC East let alone the AFC. Playoffs? Que the New Orleans HC infamous quote. Ross. Start at the top. The sooner this individual stops getting a get out of Jail card the better. Hes pulling the strings.

Maybe, just maybe, that core of players that he supposedly lost are just plain bad... At some point, you go through one coach after another, maybe it's the players and the guys picking them up... Or maybe he didnt lose them, maybe he's just about to cut all of the overrated bums on this team... Who knows... either way, he aint losing much....

Who can we add in free agency? We seem to be cash strapped

Who can we add in free agency? We seem to be cash strapped

This roster isnt one free agent away from competence. It needs purged, but only after every member of the front office from tannenbaum to the lowest scouting inturn has been purged and renoved from the building.

This roster isnt one free agent away from competence. It needs purged, but only after every member of the front office from tannenbaum to the lowest scouting inturn has been purged and renoved from the building.
You are gonna be waiting years for that one

There are so me too if decisions to make this offseason. I admit I thought we found out coach but seeing the same mistakes over and over again has me wondering. I know many want to lose out but I think we need to see something from this staff. Right now I have serious doubts about them.

You are gonna be waiting years for that one

Probably. And the team (no matter who the hc or qb is) will go nowhere until it happens.

I told you months ago, before the season started that this team sucked

I wondered the same thing myself. Right now this team is sickening! I wondering if this was due to Jay Cutler decision? Are players really happy that he was brought in?

Promote that guy!

Matt Moore is well respected by his teammates. He has flaws. But he gave this team a foxhole mentality. He's taken vicious hits and gotten back up. Led them back from deficits to win games. And is humble enough to give everyone else credit.

Gase was too hell bent to see past his own ignorance of the long term consequences of this decision to slap Moore in the face. And he's repeated the mistake time and time again staying loyal to Cutler and leaving every door open for him to start regardless of injury.

Short of cutting Cutler in season, Gase can't save this locker room.

Gase really thought he was going to save the season by bringing in Cutler. Underestimated the importance of chemistry, and also didn't take into account how Cutler rubs people the wrong way.
If Cutler had played lights out, or even decently, I think the team would have overlooked it. But this played out like a really bad decision all the way around and the Ajayi trade only added insult to injury.

Back
Top Bottom