Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team

I read the Moore comments. Cutler should never have never been hired in my opinion from day one...but the Moore fans (even though he's just above Cutler imo) need to raise the bar. Moore has been holding that clipboard for a reason. I want better.

I agree. I cant remember what OC it was but a few years back I remember our OC going down to the field to make calls, then giving it up and saying he needed to be up high to see the whole field. I have been wondering all season if that would help our playcalling.

don't know where Christensen is gameday; for all we know he might be on a couch somewhere... but riddle-me-this: at Indy (b4 us) he went from receivers coach/'02-'07, to Ast-HC+receivers coach/'08, to OC '09-'11, then back to QBs coach '12-'15, then us. demoted to hall monitor for 3 seasons b4 Gase made him 'ceremonial OC' in Miami?? him plus CrackHead Chris and Shane 'Mr Peabody' Day aint exactly on par with Dante Scarnecchia, Josh McDaniels & Matt Patricia.

of course he has lost the team, it's blatantly obvious.

he has been outcoached in every game this year, never had the team ready and we watch the most undisciplined team week in week out.

See I actually think Cutler is Better than Moore now. If those missed blitz pickups were on Moore's lack of pre-snap awareness I understand the Cutler signing and rush to get him back out there. Moore has 4 picks in 2 starts, not good. Those missed blitzes were pathetic, nothing special just send a jag and he'll get a sack.

I don't think you need a complete overhaul. All it takes is the right QB with the coach/system and you will have instant success. ( Rams are evident of this. )

There is enough talent on this team.

See I actually think Cutler is Better than Moore now. If those missed blitz pickups were on Moore's lack of pre-snap awareness I understand the Cutler signing and rush to get him back out there. Moore has 4 picks in 2 starts, not good. Those missed blitzes were pathetic, nothing special just send a jag and he'll get a sack.
I disagree. I bet Moore, if given the team from the Tannehill injury, would win just as many games as Cutler, if not more. He also is 10 million dollars cheaper. Is he an allpro? No. A probowler? No. But I do believe right now he would have gotten you just as many or more wins that Cutler.

Except a head coach can't prepare every single player on the team. These are grown men, professionals who have to take the game seriously and learn some of this on their own. It also falls on the position coaches to prepare their units.

Nah, they just need to practice their touchdown celebrations...

It could go either way. Ross doesn't really like to fire anyone and when he has done it, he failed to clean house all the way. I honestly not sure what to think of Gase at this point. My dad(RIP) used to say, "if you don't have the horse then it doesn't matter who the coach is"........at this point it wouldn't matter to me if he stays or goes but if he goes, then t-dumb and Grier need to go as well

Ozzy rules!!
And everyone below

Director, College Scouting-Adam Engroff
Director, Pro Personnel- Anthony Hunt
Senior Scout- Terry Bradway
National Scouts- Ron Brockington
Matt Winston

College Scouts
Chris Buford
Lenny McGill
JP McGowan
Player Personnel Coordinator/College Scout- Chase Leshin