Brady Quinn for the Wuinn! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn for the Wuinn!

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
Brady ****ing Quinn. Give him a chance. He never got a fair shot with the team and he's a former first round draft pick.

BradyQuinnMiamiDolphinsvTampaBayBuccanee-1.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of batted balls at the line. Brady Quinn would eradicate that. I mean just look at that beautiful high release. Quinn had 100% completion percentage while playing for the Fins. The last QB to do that was... well no one. No QB in Dolphins history has ever had a 100% completion percentage. Quinn for the Wuinn.

Guess which famous Fighting Irish QB holds the most records in school history? Not Tom Clements; not Tony Rice; not Steve Beuerlein; not Joe Theismann; not even Joe Montana. It's Brady ****ing Quinn. Quinn set 36 Notre Dame records during his four seasons with the team. There were ten career records, twelve single-season records, four single-game records and ten miscellaneous records broken by Quinn throughout those four years, including the record for career pass attempts with 1,602; completions with 929; yards-per-game with 239.6; touchdown passes with 95, and the Irish's lowest interception percentage with 2.43. Quinn for the Wuinn.

There's no better way to revive your career than leaving Cleveland. Bil Belichick has won two championships since he left there. So has LeBron James. The list goes on and on. Quinn for the Wuinn.

And none other than Norman Green"bomb" for the highlight audio wuinn.

[video=youtube;LJgmeEH1lrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJgmeEH1lrE[/video]

Look at the arm tone muscle. The focus. Standing tall in the pocket with such a fantastic high release. Brings back great memories of the last great QB for the Dolphins to wear 7. Love me some Brady Quinn.

Hate to break it to you. We re-drafted Ted Ginn and his family.

Brings that sweet cheerished melody of Cher to mind, "If I could turn back time". Well we can. We can make this happen. Hopefully Philbin has the cojones to do so.

The Dolphins did it. The Miami Dolphins did it.

They finally broke SoS.

Look at the arm tone muscle. The focus. Standing tall in the pocket with such a fantastic high release. Brings back great memories of the last great QB for the Dolphins to wear 7. Love me some Brady Quinn.

He's even got a clenched fist over his heart. Almost like he's saying, "I'll fight with all my heart for this team".

He even tweeted that he enjoyed every second when he was here. Signed Aug, 11th -26th, Thats like 21,600 seconds. That's deep man. Deeper than Tannehills puny passes, that's for damn sure.

#7 rings in the great Scott Mitchell for me. Now there's a guy who gives 110%. Look at the number he wears now. 365 days isn't good enough for Scott; **** that, he wants 366. That's the kind of mentality that Quinn would bring to the Fins.

mitchell_zps0c90b0b9-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's even got a clenched fist over his heart. Almost like he's saying, "I'll fight with all my heart for this team".

He even tweeted that he enjoyed every second when he was here. Signed Aug, 11th -26th, Thats like 21,6000 seconds. That's deep man. Deeper that Tannehills puny passes, that's for damn sure.

Exactly. He's a gunslinger and I'm sure he's not afraid to use his mobility to his advantage. Doesn't matter if the interior line and both tackles got beat. You know what I see in that picture? A Clean jersey. NO Grass stains. Find a way and I know you can rely on Quinn for the Wuinn will always find a way.

If we're doing things like this I'd rather bring Terrelle Pryor. He has all of the physical tools, and he had a few solid games for the Raiders. He definitely hasn't gotten a real shot yet if Brady Quinn hasn't...and I kinda felt like Brady didn't really get a real shot either. I guess I just figured what the coaches were seeing on the practice field was as miserable or close to what they were seeing on game day. Hell the Dolphins tend to watch guys suck for 3+ years as long as they see a flash or two.

Brady ****ing Quinn. Give him a chance. He never got a fair shot with the team and he's a former first round draft pick.

BradyQuinnMiamiDolphinsvTampaBayBuccanee-1.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of batted balls at the line. Brady Quinn would eradicate that. I mean just look at that beautiful high release. Quinn had 100% completion percentage while playing for the Fins. The last QB to do that was... well no one. No QB in Dolphins history has ever had a 100% completion percentage. Quinn for the Wuinn.

Guess which famous Fighting Irish QB holds the most records in school history? Not Tom Clements; not Tony Rice; not Steve Beuerlein; not Joe Theismann; not even Joe Montana. It's Brady ****ing Quinn. Quinn set 36 Notre Dame records during his four seasons with the team. There were ten career records, twelve single-season records, four single-game records and ten miscellaneous records broken by Quinn throughout those four years, including the record for career pass attempts with 1,602; completions with 929; yards-per-game with 239.6; touchdown passes with 95, and the Irish's lowest interception percentage with 2.43. Quinn for the Wuinn.

There's no better way to revive your career than leaving Cleveland. Bil Belichick has won two championships since he left there. So has LeBron James. The list goes on and on. Quinn for the Wuinn.

And none other than Norman Green"bomb" for the highlight audio wuinn.

[video=youtube;LJgmeEH1lrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJgmeEH1lrE[/video]

I am with you. As long as Tannehill is benched.

The Dolphins did it. The Miami Dolphins did it.

They finally broke SoS.

Not the Dolphins. His relentless love for Tannehill broke him. Do you remember the movie The Fan with DeNiro? The love and admiration for that one baseball player? It broke him too. I just hope that SOS is not that obsessed that he would go in the lockerroom to confront Moore.

:lol:

Not the Dolphins. His relentless love for Tannehill broke him. Do you remember the movie The Fan with DeNiro? The love and admiration for that one baseball player? It broke him too. I just hope that SOS is not that obsessed that he would go in the lockerroom to confront Moore.

:lol:

I don't make fun of anyone for blindly defending the QB, not even FFiB, because quite frankly, the people on the other end are just as bad. I see people on this board waxing poetic about Geno Smith after he just played a game so bad that if Ryan Tannehill played it, this board would have exploded ten times worse than it has the last two days. Took bad sacks, fumbled the ball, threw a pick six, threw a brutal red zone interception, had at least two other EASY interceptions dropped, was routinely missing open guys and throwing right into Bears defenders. And people hate Ryan Tannehill so much that they are saying they think he's a better QB.

It's a madhouse.

I don't make fun of anyone for blindly defending the QB, not even FFiB, because quite frankly, the people on the other end are just as bad. I see people on this board waxing poetic about Geno Smith after he just played a game so bad that if Ryan Tannehill played it, this board would have exploded ten times worse than it has the last two days. Took bad sacks, fumbled the ball, threw a pick six, threw a brutal red zone interception, had at least two other EASY interceptions dropped, was routinely missing open guys and throwing right into Bears defenders. And people hate Ryan Tannehill so much that they are saying they think he's a better QB.

It's a madhouse.

I must have missed those posts. That notion is just ridiculous. Not even Tannehill was or is as bad as Geno.

I hate this post. I hate everything about it.

I also did not want Tannehill OR Quinn on this team. I wanted Russell Wilson, and made a post about it in the draft area that I bump now and then.

I got reamed by many posters here for not wanting Thill. Seemed like a no brainer. Now I'd like to tank for Jameis, but I doubt we will be bad enough to get him.

Back
Top Bottom