Brady Quinn is on the block. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn is on the block.

PHANTASTIC 13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
[admin]Please do not post full articles as per TOS #9. Post has been modified and link added.[/admin]
The Browns have no plans to announce the deal until Delhomme signs the contract, which could take place on Sunday night or Monday morning. His arrival almost certainly signals the end for Brady Quinn, who will probably be traded or released soon.

Sources have said that Quinn, the Browns' first-round pick in 2007, would welcome a trade if he's not the starter -- and it appears Delhomme is their man for now. The Browns also traded for former Seattle backup quarterback Seneca Wallace this week and might draft a quarterback next month.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2010/03/cleveland_browns_sign_quarterb.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares! This guy will be out of the league and playing for the America Gladiators in less the 2 years! Book it!:up:

Hey guys remember when we should have drafted Brady Quinn? Neither do I.

and to think we all wanted him drafted when that pick came around instead we got ted ginn, the one move we could actually thank cam for not making

and to think we all wanted him drafted when that pick came around instead we got ted ginn, the one move we could actually thank cam for not making

you can look at it on two fronts... we didn't get quinn ... but we also didn't get pat willis

:rolleyes:

I just put that out there for all the people here who wanted Brady Quinn over Ted Ginn, I for one, am glad we got Ginn....Quinn is a career back up QB at best.

Back
Top Bottom