Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

So let me get this straight. Taint a urine sample and fail the league's foreign substance rule: Year long suspension. Cheat for what amounts to at least 7 years: Maybe miss 4 games.

If there was any justice in the NFL, every team in the league would place a bounty on the Patriots and cripple their whole roster. They'd be playing with practice squad players and dudes off the street by the time Brady could take the field.

****ing bull****. :oldman:

Saints GM Loomis was suspended 8 games and Payton for the entire season with Goodell claiming that ignorance about the situation would not be used an an excuse. Vilma was also suspended for the entire season along with others also receiving penalties.

The Cheatriots get caught cheating, AGAIN, and Belicheat is absolved of all wrong doing, despite his players not being able to queef on his watch without him knowing, Kraft is off scott free and Tom Shady only gets 4 games.

And I'll go ahead and state the obvious reminder that the Saints penalties were due to them tackling too hard. Which apparently, according to Goodell, is far more detrimental to the integrity of the game than cheating.

I only find solace in that Goodell is the devil and will rot in hell and that all Cheatriot fans will contract syphilis and join him.

7b9c7fc0b16956b496f52785132eec74.jpg

Only 4 games is a joke. They will win at least 2 of their first 4 games, and then win like 12+ games. All they lose is a late first rounder and a 4th rounder the next year, which they will gladly accept after winning a SB. It was worth winning a title over. But is it worth tainting your legacy over? Absolutely not.

So let me get this straight. Taint a urine sample and fail the league's foreign substance rule: Year long suspension. Cheat for what amounts to at least 7 years: Maybe miss 4 games.

If there was any justice in the NFL, every team in the league would place a bounty on the Patriots and cripple their whole roster. They'd be playing with practice squad players and dudes off the street by the time Brady could take the field.

Careful FishTank, bounties will earn the entire organization from the GM on down anywhere from an 8 game suspension to a full season. Better off stealing, cheating, or even beating you significant other. Oh yeah, and don't smoke that marijuana, drugs are bad, mkay.

Look at this article from the New Yorker... lol

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (The Borowitz Report) – In what football insiders are calling an unexpectedly severe punishment, the National Football League has sentenced the New England Patriots’ quarterback Tom Brady to a year with the New York Jets for his role in the so-called Deflategate scandal.

The punishment drew howls of protest from Patriots fans and management, with many calling it the harshest in league history, but N.F.L. Commissioner Roger Goodell defended the decision as “a necessary deterrent.”

“We need to send the message that this league has zero tolerance for cheating,” Goodell said. “We believe that a year of playing quarterback for the Jets sends that message loud and clear.”

Brady was reportedly in a state of shock when he heard the news of his punishment. He later met with reporters in a hastily called press conference during which he frequently seemed on the verge of tears.

“I am going to fight this decision with every fibre of my being,” Brady said. “This is America. You can’t force a person to play for the Jets.”

At a sports bar in Manhattan, the reaction to the impending arrival of the Jets’ longtime nemesis was muted. One Jets fan observed, “Look, Brady’s a dick, but even he didn’t deserve this.”

Careful FishTank, bounties will earn the entire organization from the GM on down anywhere from an 8 game suspension to a full season. Better off stealing, cheating, or even beating you significant other. Oh yeah, and don't smoke that marijuana, drugs are bad, mkay.

PREACH!

preach-o.gif

Shady Brady just had his legend sealed...forever and always as :up: "The greatest cheater the NFL has ever known"

SB win should be vacated though...

I was expecting nothing, so thats that... But I cant wait so see how NE is willing to make fools out of themselves going further...Lawsuit? that would be gold... they`re going to appeal, but in that case, how the **** do you expect them to reduce your sentence if your not willing to cooperate? If they do reduce the suspension without him cooperating... then the ****ing thing is fixed... If that happens... I dont even want to go there as Football is my MAIN source of entertainment.... I knew it was kind of biased, if I have clear evidence it is downright Wrestling style crooked... Its going to suck very bad...

And furthermore, this suspension does increase the likelihood that daddy will be the 3 seed behind Denver and Indy who has Football's Future starting at QB. Since the only way for us to get into the playoffs is at #6 since Philbin isn't capable of going better than 8-8, that means that we would be playing daddy in the Wild Card round.

Is that what we want?

I'm hoping a Pats fan hacked your account :rolleyes2:

How did Belicheat escape a year long suspension??

This is his team and he is accountable for everything that goes on inside of it. Sean Payton should be livid over this and cause a scene. Neither had knowledge of the unsavory acts, one gets suspended for a year and the other gets to play reach around with his QB and the commish.

I am PISSED about this.

Anyone who thinks this division is "up for grabs" or "wide open" has forgotten that we're still the Dolphins and Joe Philbin is still our coach. You have forgotten who this division belongs to and who our daddy is.

New England will not go worse than 2-2 to start which is more than enough for them to roll over the rest of us like they always have. As long as Brady and Belichick are there, this will always be their division. The only way we have a chance is if Brady misses a whole season like in 2008.

No we're winning this **** :)

Back
Top Bottom