Brady to be suspended | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady to be suspended

So, when the Incognito/Martin Fiasco went down everyone came down on Philbin for not knowing what was happening within this organization. I find it quite incredible that no one is raising any real concern about Bill B in all of this. It isn't even that it is this situation itself, but there is a history of this team doing anything it can to gain the advantage. Even if he had no knowledge of this (which is highly unlikely) the team falls under him.

Trying to remember, when Sean Payton was suspended, did he also not have any knowledge of what was happening?

Doubt it with language of more probable than not. It's not definitive enough.

Bill knows everything that goes on in that team. If they change the detergent they wash the uniforms in, they consult Bill first.

Why the **** didn't the NFL suspend his ass for the SB? Goodell is a POS. And Brady is a POS. Brady didn't deserve to play in the SB. Goodell has shown, that if you cheat your way to the big game, then Money will be the deciding factor, and the NFL will not jeopardize their championship game. So cheat away, fellas. Cheat your way to a SB, and then take the suspension the following season. Use the time to celebrate a longer vacation with your super bowl rings.

If he does get suspended I hope its for at least two consecutive menstruation cycles which should be 8 games. Bloody well right!

So, when the Incognito/Martin Fiasco went down everyone came down on Philbin for not knowing what was happening within this organization. I find it quite i
ncredible that no one is raising any real concern about Bill B in all of this. It isn't even that it is this situation itself, but there is a history of this team doing anything it can to gain the advantage. Even if he had no knowledge of this (which is highly unlikely) the team falls under him.

Trying to remember, when Sean Payton was suspended, did he also not have any knowledge of what was happening?

Of course Bill knew. He is the most detailed oriented coach the NFL has seen since Bill Walsh

Patriots fans.

6-crying-alabama-fan.gif
Oh man.

I was at that game. Seriously.

Geaux Tigers

Meanwhile, Belicheat skates by unscathed.

As well as the Patriots organization and draft order.

SMH.

LD

Back
Top Bottom