Brady was never as good as they say | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady was never as good as they say

SkapePhin said:
:lol: Cool! She looks pissed off in that pic! :lol:
Like she's trying to stare a hole through that camera lens :D

Boik14 said:
Like she's trying to stare a hole through that camera lens :D

I knew a girl like that. FINE.... as can be, but she just intimidated guys without even knowing it.

SkapePhin said:
:lol: Cool! She looks pissed off in that pic! :lol:
You want an angry cat. Here is Sasha and Nala(my other cat) about to go at it. :lol:
IMG_0197-1.jpg

byroan said:
April Fools Day has already passed.

Brady is a good QB. Stop hating so much.

Listen, I'm saying hes a GOOD QB. Im saying he's not God like all you seem to think, in fact the entire world worships the ground that this guy treads on.

Yes. Hes good.

So is his team.

Making him great.

Im not "hating". Just saying that he's not SUPER QB. Hes just a good QB with a SUPER team and a few SUPER bowl rings.

Nublar7 said:
My cat is one crazy little bugger. She always is climbing on things and breaking things. She actually knows how to turn off my X-Box when I am playing if she wants my attention. :lol:

Here is my cat, Sasha:
Picture005-1.jpg
i didnt know you had a puszy Nublar:roflmao: :roflmao:

Jaj said:
I knew a girl like that. FINE.... as can be, but she just intimidated guys without even knowing it.
Did she melt during the summer? Sounds kinda like the type thats Icy hot in that shes not easy to get to know cause she puts up a front but yet shes cute.

Nublar7 said:
You want an angry cat. Here is Sasha and Nala(my other cat) about to go at it. :lol:
IMG_0197-1.jpg
They look festively plump.

Brady is a good qb...

i used to hate him cause i thought he use to be ****y towards everyone but i have alot of respect for him....he dose not take credit for the pats success....he says its a team effort...he is a great QB and is a great person...there is olny one problem...his jersey...

Went from Brady is Not Super, to talking about how bad he did on SNL. Then to talking about cats.

Man he must have sucked bad on SNL. Was JT there? :roflmao:

Nublar7 said:
IMG_0197-1.jpg

Ahh! Is this where they re-enact the famous Matrix Dojo scene?!?

Brady on last year's Dolphins would have sucked *** and looked like the seventh draft pick that he really is.

grendel said:
Brady on last year's Dolphins would have sucked *** and looked like the seventh draft pick that he really is.

And your point is?

Any QB woulda have sucked *bleep* in that offense last year.

grendel said:
Thats questionable at best. 2 things he wouldnt have done for sure is have half a dozen passes taken back for TDs and set an NFl record and he would never have thrown 8-9 INts to LB's. Feeley cant read LB coverages.

grendel said:

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom