Brady. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady.

FanMarino

HOF Pass Master
Club Member
Reaction score
... this will get moved BUT if there is one game i want the Brady myth to get smashed its this. Who is with me? Its not personal but 😉😂 ...its personal.

Last edited:
appreciate what Brady has done. Got out of Bills shadow and proved he was the glue guy in NE.

he now took a 7-9 type team and has them far into the playoffs. Think about if he wins the SB. His greatness is even more solidified

Remember when I said we should take a look at Brady and everyone flamed me for it? **** me, right?! Let me guess... "he wouldn't have done anything on this team." Mularkey.

Remember when I said we should take a look at Brady and everyone flamed me for it? **** me, right?! Let me guess... "he wouldn't have done anything on this team." Mularkey.
:DWN: Someone get the flame thrower and turn it on high.

At around the 2 minute warning Brady had 5 completions.. I said to my family, this site would be blowing up if Tua had 5 completions .. lol.

Wow...I don’t know what to say

I have hated Brady, like the rest of us for so long because he was playing for the Cheats and seemed to get every advantage in the book. But since he's move to the Bucs, I don't really care as much, and I do admire the level he's still playing at at 43, it's incredible.

Back
Top Bottom