Brady's punishment for Deflategate | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady's punishment for Deflategate

I think ESPN has been very hard on Brady. Even homer Skip Bayless was saying brady gets 8 games and Belichek gets 4. The only guy at ESPN going easy is Brucshi

Im talking more Radio. They convolute what "more probable than not" as to mean not so much. Which is exactly how pro tom brady are reading it to everyone else when clearly poeple such as Bill Polian tells you what that language means. gotta give cred to a guy i hate to and thats Florio.

Hence the word "listening"

Patriots back-up plan for when Tom Brady is suspended:
tom-brady-memes_5.jpg

Apparently you have no clue what that means. You've been listening to too much espn

It means it's most likely Brady knew a whole lot more than he let know of but they can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He'll never serve the full four game suspension. He'll appeal. He'll win and he'll serve a max of two games.

It means it's most likely Brady knew a whole lot more than he let know of but they can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

He'll never serve the full four game suspension. He'll appeal. He'll win and he'll serve a max of two games.

I doubt it. He opens a can of worms if he appeals. They will see that phone which he doesn't want to be seen

That's because Brucshi takes the meaning to homer to another level. I thought he was going to cry. The Pats are getting what they deserve and I don't think it's over. Something else will come out that they have been doing because they think their **** don't stink.

Saw it only being four the second they said he will likely get suspended. The NFL loves money, n his return game being against us just screams *cha ching*

Tom Brady is a known cheater....not just on-the-field, but also off the field. This is the same guy who knocked up actress Bridget Moynahan, and then dumped her before she gave birth to Tom's kid, so he could get with Gisele. Where is his integrity?

Tom Brady is a known cheater....not just on-the-field, but also off the field. This is the same guy who knocked up actress Bridget Moynahan, and then dumped her before she gave birth to Tom's kid, so he could get with Gisele. Where is his integrity?

Most athletes have none but Brady is on another level

Back
Top Bottom