BRAIN Concussionionionon... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRAIN Concussionionionon...

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
I bet thats how Zach reads these days.. he hears bells and blurred vision... CONcussionionionion........

however... One of my concerns is the short week... sure, Dallas has a short week also, but we played on Sunday night... they didnt

With the short week, will it give Thomas time to recover from his brain boo-boo?? As of this morning, he is questionable.. and the bells dont just stop ringing after a good night sleep or some shot the trainers give ya...

Romanowski is out for the season due to hitting with his head too much. will probably be forced to retire

Steve Young got hit in the head too many times and now does commentaiting for the networks.. if anyone has seen him speak, I think his bells are still ringing...

My fear is..... If Zach doesnt play like his usual self... it might be an indication we are in for another Titans type game.. and the heart of our D-fence is left at home in Miami again....

First of all Carter is no McNair, and Hambrick, please, Cowboys smell worse than we do on Offense, except for their ability to make a big play, take that away, and they get shutout. We are evenly matched with the cowboys and the winner of this game will be whoever wants it the most and plays the hardest.

GO FINS GO

Originally posted by philyphin
the winner of this game will be whoever wants it the most and plays the hardest.

Turnovers...
Miami 1
Dallas 3

Miami Wins
& Bill cries again!

Back
Top Bottom