Brandon Bryant, Sam Beal To Apply For Nfl Supplemental Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Bryant, Sam Beal To Apply For Nfl Supplemental Draft

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Former Mississippi State S Brandon Bryant and former Western Michigan CB Sam Beal are expected to apply for eligibility to enter the 2018 NFL Supplemental Draft, per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

Bryant was selected last year to NFL.com's list of college football's fastest players and most freakish athletes. He's been timed as fast as a 4.24 seconds in the 40-yard dash, and can deadlift 600 pounds. At 5-foot-11, 200 pounds, Bryant made 32 tackles last year for the Bulldogs, including a season-high 11 at Auburn. He was withheld from MSU's spring practices for academic reasons, and announced he was leaving the school in April.

Beal (6-1, 185) broke up a team-high 10 passes for WMU last year, and made two interceptions. One of those interceptions came against New York Jets first-round pick Sam Darnold in a season-opening loss to USC. Beal was a second-team All-MAC selection.

Former Virginia Tech CB Adonis Alexander also intends to enter the supplemental draft.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-sam-beal-to-apply-for-nfl-supplemental-draft

I doubt we want another DB. We just drafted a safety and a corner plus added a high priority undrafted free agent corner

I doubt we want another DB. We just drafted a safety and a corner plus added a high priority undrafted free agent corner
I think that we could use another CB, we pretty much have two fairly solid and healthy boundary corners and a 6th rd pick rookie corner.

Alexander is the most interesting. Might be worth a 3rd or a 4th?

Back
Top Bottom