BRANDON Jones Rehab Going Well | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRANDON Jones Rehab Going Well

Glad his rehab is going well!! Kind of off topic, but if we do bring in Fangio or Fangio lite (Desai) what happens to Brandon Jones next season? The defense they would bring in use the safety position differently, and I am not sure they would view Brandon as good enough in coverage to be a starter at one of the safety positions. As a hybrid SS/LB to blitz and primarily play in the box sure, but that's more of a role player. Not slighting Brandon at all... love him as a player.. I am just pointing out what a change in defense could mean for him.

Glad his rehab is going well!! Kind of off topic, but if we do bring in Fangio or Fangio lite (Desai) what happens to Brandon Jones next season? The defense they would bring in use the safety position differently, and I am not sure they would view Brandon as good enough in coverage to be a starter at one of the safety positions. As a hybrid SS/LB to blitz and primarily play in the box sure, but that's more of a role player. Not slighting Brandon at all... love him as a player.. I am just pointing out what a change in defense could mean for him.
Great interesting take Demp. Something for those more knowledgable than me scheme-wise to comment on.

He is one of the players who has vastly improved his play since coming into the league. He is excellent as a pass rusher when they blitz the safety and his coverage skills and tacking have gotten better every year.

Hopefully he is ready to play by the time the regular season begins.

Good to hear. We need him back. I thought I read somewhere that he would not likely be ready for the start of the season. Don't remember where, but I hope he is ready.

Back
Top Bottom