BRANDON Jones Rehab Going Well | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRANDON Jones Rehab Going Well

Surgical concepts improve upon standard methods over time. There are also more advanced healing agents available these days for avascular tissue (tissue that doesn’t normally receive a lot of blood, like the structural tissue in ligaments and tendons). These definitely play into the faster recovery times we’ve seen in recent years.
Yes and as we know - some recoveries take longer than others. Giving him the benefit of the doubt since we don't really have a choice. Like I've said previously with Jones were a little handicapped by the contract and with X being a bit of a ? we may need to keep him.

Glad his rehab is going well!! Kind of off topic, but if we do bring in Fangio or Fangio lite (Desai) what happens to Brandon Jones next season? The defense they would bring in use the safety position differently, and I am not sure they would view Brandon as good enough in coverage to be a starter at one of the safety positions. As a hybrid SS/LB to blitz and primarily play in the box sure, but that's more of a role player. Not slighting Brandon at all... love him as a player.. I am just pointing out what a change in defense could mean for him.

That was my concern w/ the Fangio scheme as well

Back
Top Bottom