Brandon Marshall and his love affair for Cutler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall and his love affair for Cutler

smokin ricky

Midwest Dolfan
Reaction score
Hey yall, I live in Chicago and listen to Waddle and Silvy ESPN Radio 1000 and you should hear how much they are creaming their pants over a Cutler and Marshall reunion. So Waddle was in Hawaii on the show and they were asking him questions such as "Think you can handle the cold weather?" and Marshall went on to say he was cold blooded and the football relationship and success with Cutler is a once in a lifetime relationship. I laughed pretty hard when he said cold blooded cause cold blooded means you dont drop 6 touchdowns in a single year haha. Idk if you follow Cutler and Marshall on twitter but they were tweeting back and forth a couple weeks ago about how much they want to be reunited and bring back the magic they had in mile high.

So with there love affair reaching a now creepy point, whats your opinion about trading him to the bears? They dont have a lot of trade value but i think they would be stupid enough to give us a 2 and 5 or maybe a 1 with how desperate they are for a receiver.

Why trade Marshall to the Bears? Maybe the Bears should trade Cutler to the Dolphins if they want to reunite.

No way in my opinion does Ireland trade Marshall away unless there is a first round pick involved.

Cutler always has that look on his face like a little kid whose mom told him he had to eat his broccolli and cauliflower. The Phins gave up two second rounders to acquire Marshall, so if the Bears were willing to fork over two second rounders for Marshall I would run to except their offer. Marshall drops too many passes for my liking....but he is still our #1 receiver.

1st round pick for Marshall is the only way I would consider it. He is still an elite WR in the NFL. At the same time I can understand him missing Cutler after the bull**** QB play hes had to deal with here. Get him a great QB and see if he still missed Cutler then.

Love affair?lol! does that mean Cutler ends up stabbing him?

I don't want any player who doesn't want to play in this team, to play in this team. I hope it's not marshalls desire to leave the phins, because he's a great player, but if he wants to leave, let him walk and try to get something better in return.

Id take cutler off the bears hands. If we dont land manning or a qb in the draft, i'd take a long look at cutler. I like the dude a lot.

we need an upgrade one way or another.

Id take cutler off the bears hands. If we dont land manning or a qb in the draft, i'd take a long look at cutler. I like the dude a lot.

we need an upgrade one way or another.

I'd love Cutler too, but there's no way Chicago is trading him for anything. A franchise QB in his prime is worth more than any amount of draft picks, you saw what they did when Cutler went down this year... Flatline.

They can have him for a second round pick. Either way Marshall isn't going to make the Bears better than the Lions, and no where near Green Bay's level.

Bears and Vikings should get comfortable at last place for the next decade.

Why were they even discussing this? That's like talking about how awesome it would be to have Brady on the Dolphins; nothing but wishful thinking completely devoid of fact behind it...

Who wants a smug faced combover with a bad attitude? Throws his receivers into big hits and then throws his palms up when they get blasted and drop the ball. Not someone I would want anywhere near the locker room.

Chicago wishes they could go back and take another route under center.

Back
Top Bottom