Brandon Marshall McFarlane figure | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall McFarlane figure

Dolfan3773

Bleeding 305 since 1987
Reaction score
I collect the McFarlane sport figures and I just got an e-mail from Clark toys to pre-order series 26 and Brandon Marshall is one of the figures!!

Can't wait for it to come out!

Also in March, the Heat 3 pack comes out!

i collect also can't wait for the heat 3 pack, i use to be a heavy collector, sold almost all of my collection needed the money need to start again thank god they changed the packaging i hated the one from a couple of years with the big flap

Thanks for letting us know. I use to collect them, have been meaning to start up again.

i will be starting back soon, i want to start by getting the canes ray lewis

Ya, I just got my first house a few months back so started my fins man cave. Have been trying to collect differnet memorabilia for it. I have a frank gore figure autographed by todd. When ever he visits the stores here he just goes around the store and autographs random figures on the shelf.

i will be starting back soon, i want to start by getting the canes ray lewis

That ones pretty hard to find. My wife got it for me last Christmas from Clark Toys and was happy to get it. I have a lot of these figures but I only collect players I like. I have no Jets, Patriot or Bills ones. I have a few special edition JT's from the NFL Experience from when it was down here in Miami. They only sold it here.

My wife also pre-ordered the Heat 3 pack already for my bday... :D

Finally. I hate the fact McFarlane always over looks Miami. Even when they when they were doing the first pick of the draft the skipped Jake Long.

Sweet. It be nice to have other players last Non marino was what JT? and that was a SB exclusive.

They have made two marino's, jason taylor (super bowl), three of ricky williams, junior seau and zach thomas.

Does it come complete with knife and a stab wound in the stomach??

What, too soon??

Back
Top Bottom