Brandon Marshall: 'My wife did not stab me' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: 'My wife did not stab me'

He is a great player and a Dolphin and you will bash him no matter what. Marshall hasn't been arrested for any of this. How about you worry about your own "star" receivers. You know, the ones that actually break the law? Whether it is Braylon's DUI after a game or Holmes who is subject to suspension after being part of a gambling operation in June. Believe me, I will take Marshall being the victim of a domestic dispute over the problems the Jets have at WR. Of course that is even if the Jets can afford to re-sign their "star" receivers.

Holmes will follow the money. Who cares about Braylon Edwards. Mark Sanchez will show his true colors this year, because the 18 interceptions won't get dropped this year.

Hey I am not going to lie outside of Murder, Rape, Certain Domestic Violence and any crime involving Children; There are few crimes that would make me not want a probowl type player. Call me shallow if you want but its the truth.
Chubbs

LOL @ Chubbs. It's not like we would say "No" to Ray Lewis a few years ago, even though he got away with murder!

Holmes will follow the money. Who cares about Braylon Edwards. Mark Sanchez will show his true colors this year, because the 18 interceptions won't get dropped this year.
But but but, those 15 dropped interceptions he had are just fake stats and nothing a Jets fan should be concerned about. No reason to be concerned that Sanchez throws a lot of bad balls that he was lucky not to have been picked off.

Things are great for Mark, he is a true franchise quarterback that took the Jets to the AFC Championship game. Ignore the fact that the Jets had the 3rd ranked defense and 4th ranked rushing attack. Yep, Mark is the one who led them and he certainly wasn't just along for the ride.

He is a great player and a Dolphin and you will bash him no matter what. Marshall hasn't been arrested for any of this. How about you worry about your own "star" receivers. You know, the ones that actually break the law? Whether it is Braylon's DUI after a game or Holmes who is subject to suspension after being part of a gambling operation in June. Believe me, I will take Marshall being the victim of a domestic dispute over the problems the Jets have at WR. Of course that is even if the Jets can afford to re-sign their "star" receivers.

marshall has broken the law in the past and when Braylon was arrested I called for him to be SUSPENDED despite no other teams(Ronnie and your 2 other DUis) suspending players.

What Marshall has been involved in has been much worse than our problems as Marshall helped get a man killed so stop pretending he is some innocent victim that just happenes to be involved in domestic disputes constantly by accident.

The funny part is that by falsifying a story to the police, HE is guilty of a crime.

Yep, I know. I pointed that out when the incident occurred, but most everyone on here pitched a fit about me doing so.

But but but, those 15 dropped interceptions he had are just fake stats and nothing a Jets fan should be concerned about. No reason to be concerned that Sanchez throws a lot of bad balls that he was lucky not to have been picked off.

Things are great for Mark, he is a true franchise quarterback that took the Jets to the AFC Championship game. Ignore the fact that the Jets had the 3rd ranked defense and 4th ranked rushing attack. Yep, Mark is the one who led them and he certainly wasn't just along for the ride.

Honestly, Mark Sanchez has just as many question marks as Chad Henne. "What's that tell ya?"

Well why wouldn't this thread have Mark Sanchez's name in it?

one thing about it the courts cant make husband and wife get on the stand against each other so no matter who lied this will get throwed out if marshall and his wife says so

one thing about it the courts cant make husband and wife get on the stand against each other so no matter who lied this will get throwed out if marshall and his wife says so

They can force them to testify about the circumstances. They just can't make them testify about what was said by each.

Well why wouldn't this thread have Mark Sanchez's name in it?

I saw Junc talkin' Junk and I couldn't help myself. If I were one of Mark's 16 year old girlfriends, I would stab him. Does that make my posts more relevant? :)

Back
Top Bottom