Brandon Marshall: 'My wife did not stab me' | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: 'My wife did not stab me'

You can make them both testify, but you can't make them tell the truth.

Nope. If the prosecution wanted to, and I realize they almost certainly won't, they could charge each with providing false information to police if they change their stories though...

I don't think you heard me the first time, Miami ...
billclintonididnothavesexwiththatwoman-1.jpg

I did not have stabbing relations with that woman.

Nope. If the prosecution wanted to, and I realize they almost certainly won't, they could charge each with providing false information to police if they change their stories though...

IF they were to change their story... Let's hope Brandon is smart enough to stick to his guns, I won't be holding my breath though.

listen i have a brother that went through with the same stuff they dont even have to say anything they cant make husband and wife prosocute or testify against each other

no they cant because they wasnt under oath when they gave there statement they cant do diddley to nither one of them just watch and see what im saying . as i said my brother went through the same stuff lol

there was all kinds of stories told when the police came to my brothers house over him and his wife but when it went to court there lawyer had it thrown out . they even broughtup that there was diffrent stories told and the judge ask the police was they under oath ? andthe police said no just what they told me so the judthrew it out

no they cant because they wasnt under oath when they gave there statement they cant do diddley to nither one of them just watch and see what im saying . as i said my brother went through the same stuff lol

Yes, they can. Just because they didn't with your brother doesn't mean that they can't. The police don't put people under oath when asking them questions, as you would know if you had one iota of knowledge of the law. And Marshall can't have any of his statements thrown out due to Maranda warnings because he was not a suspect at the time. He was the victim, so Maranda does not apply.

There is plenty that can be done. Whether or not it will be is a different story.

you better go read up on it because i know what im talkin about ive seen more than one case of this before even a lawyer will tell you this

why do you think when you take the stand they make you raise your right hand and tell you to swear to tell the truth exc. THEY CAN NOT MAKE A HUSBAND AND OR WIFE TESTIFY AGAINST EACH OTHER IF THY ARE MARRIED

why do you think when you take the stand they make you raise your right hand and tell you to swear to tell the truth exc. THEY CAN NOT MAKE A HUSBAND AND OR WIFE TESTIFY AGAINST EACH OTHER IF THY ARE MARRIED

They can make them testify against each other. They are not allowed to give up details of conversations, but actions are completely within bounds. I suggest you read up my friend, before you make even more of a fool of yourself.

Do you seriously think the police put people under oath in a courtroom before asking them questions? Are you mad?

Judges often don't want to deal with domestic abuse cases, and so they throw them out, but that doesn't mean that is the law, and that will happen in every case.

And this reason I wasn't excited about Marshall coming to Miami. I live in Colorado and got to see all the headlines featuring Marshall.

ok bro whatever you say but ive seen it in more than one case i will find it and ill post it for you guys to read

Rule 502. Husband-wife.

(a) Criminal proceedings. In a criminal proceeding, a wife shall not be compelled to testify against her husband, nor a husband against his wife.

(b) Communications.

(1) Definition. A communication is confidential if it is made privately by any person to his or her spouse and is not intended for disclosure to any other person.

(2) General rule of privilege. An individual has a privilege during the person's life to refuse to testify or to prevent his or her spouse or former spouse from testifying as to any confidential communication made by the individual to the spouse during their marriage and to prevent another from disclosing any such confidential communication.

(3) Who may claim the privilege. The privilege may be claimed by the person who made the confidential communication, or by the person's guardian or conservator. The non-communicating spouse to whom the confidential communication was made is presumed to be authorized, during the life of the communicating spouse, to claim the privilege on behalf of the person who made the confidential communication.

(4) Exceptions. No privilege exists under subparagraph (b) of this rule:

(A) Spouses as adverse parties. In any civil proceeding in which the spouses are adverse parties;

(B) Furtherance of crime or tort. As to any communication which was made, in whole or in part, to enable or aid anyone

(i) to commit,

(ii) to plan to commit, or

(iii) to conceal a crime or a tort;

(C) Spouse charged with crime or tort. In a proceeding in which one spouse is charged with a crime or a tort against the person or property of

(i) the other,

(ii) a child of either,

iii) a person residing in the household of either, or
(iv) a third person if the crime or tort is committed in the course of committing a crime or tort against any of the persons previously named;
(D) Interests of minor child. The court may refuse to allow invocation of the privilege in any other proceeding if the interests of a minor child of either spouse may be adversely affected.

there you go bro and i dont make a fool of myself if i know the laws thanks .

Back
Top Bottom