Brandon Marshall: 'My wife did not stab me' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: 'My wife did not stab me'

NewCoachPlease

Starter
Reaction score
Marshall sticking to his story

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/206416/brandon-marshall-my-wife-did-not-stab-me

Brandon Marshall told Broward state attorney investigators late last month that his wife did not stab him in a late April domestic violence incident.

Marshall checked into the hospital with knife wounds in his abdomen, and his wife admitted to stabbing him with a kitchen knife in self defense. Marshall can't talk about any details, but he's apparently sticking with the outlandish story that his wounds were caused by slipping on a vase. It's an alibi as credible as slipping on a McDonald's wrapper to send his forearm through a television. As with most Marshall issues, this one isn't going away anytime soon.

This is good news right because he just slipped. No one can get in trouble for this. Right....... Right? :confused:

In case it doesn't come off that way, obviously I am being sarcastic.

Buying your wife flowers, thats nice.

Telling police your wife didn't stab you.... thats called Love. lol

Wow. You know I stick up for him because he is extremely talented and I would hate to see us lose one of our few ballers on the team...but come on man...you are risking your career for a female with obvious emotional and psychological issues. I mean if he deserved the stabbing you shouldn't be there with him. If he didn't then you are a crazy ***** and he has issues based on this ridiculous story.

Moron. Like doctors can't tell that a wound was caused by a knife....

Goddamn McDonalds bags always getting him cut up.

Guys just remember these important facts:

1. Brandon was the one with the wound and had to have surgery.

2. His wife is the one who admitted doing the harm and was arrested.

3. His wife is the one who violated the restraining order and got arrested a second time.

4. Brandon never got arrested and in the eyes of the law is the VICTIM.

It is a bizarre story indeed, but Brandon is not the one at fault here and this should have absolutely no impact on his playing career.

For all of you who doubt his story, you obviously have never read that all important warning sticker on the inside of the vase.
"Please keep vases away from angry Wives."

Or the all important instructions sticker on the outside.

"For quick Alibi break here"
Chubbs

Guys just remember these important facts:

1. Brandon was the one with the wound and had to have surgery.

2. His wife is the one who admitted doing the harm and was arrested.

3. His wife is the one who violated the restraining order and got arrested a second time.

4. Brandon never got arrested and in the eyes of the law is the VICTIM.

It is a bizarre story indeed, but Brandon is not the one at fault here and this should have absolutely no impact on his playing career.

The bottom line is he is a great player and a dolphin and you will defend him no matter what.

CompleteColorado.com reports that a female from Marshall’s residence called 911 in a separate incident back in January, screaming for help before she hung up.

When the dispatcher called back, a man answered the phone and said everything was fine. The female then confirmed she no longer needed help.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...arshall-tells-police-his-wife-didnt-stab-him/

The man has issues and does NOT deserve the benefit of the doubt. Great player but I get the feeling these issues are going to ruin his career and as much as I hate the dolphins I do NOT want to see that happen.

The bottom line is he is a great player and a dolphin and you will defend him no matter what.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...arshall-tells-police-his-wife-didnt-stab-him/

The man has issues and does NOT deserve the benefit of the doubt. Great player but I get the feeling these issues are going to ruin his career and as much as I hate the dolphins I do NOT want to see that happen.

Almost sounds geniune....... or a trap!

He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, however so far the facts line up in his favor.
The one monkey wrench is.... he defends her. For me, smells fishy.

He is a great player and a Dolphin and you will bash him no matter what. Marshall hasn't been arrested for any of this. How about you worry about your own "star" receivers. You know, the ones that actually break the law? Whether it is Braylon's DUI after a game or Holmes who is subject to suspension after being part of a gambling operation in June. Believe me, I will take Marshall being the victim of a domestic dispute over the problems the Jets have at WR. Of course that is even if the Jets can afford to re-sign their "star" receivers.

Hey I am not going to lie outside of Murder, Rape, Certain Domestic Violence and any crime involving Children; There are few crimes that would make me not want a probowl type player. Call me shallow if you want but its the truth.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom