Brandon Marshall official number? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall official number?

So how many times did you wash it lol? I just want to make sure its durable..

I posted 2 more pics after that one. Umm I haven't really worn them yet so I haven't washed them. They seem as durable as any other jersey I've owned, but I'm skeptical about the washing process, but always am with jersey's.

I posted 2 more pics after that one. Umm I haven't really worn them yet so I haven't washed them. They seem as durable as any other jersey I've owned, but I'm skeptical about the washing process, but always am with jersey's.

Ok man well cool I think im gonna get mine tonight!!!

i have ordered 3 of there aswell and there all good. my brother has ordered like 10 and they are awesome,, nflnhlshop 4 life

Hello Everyone,
gcustoms41 (changed from gmoney41)
I am selling the LETTERING for the MARSHALL jersey, I bought a Ted Ginn Jersey last year and it was the only size small I could find in a "EQT" Jersey, so I went ahead and ordered the lettering. Well, they sent me the wrong color so now I am trying to get rid of it on eBay. I bought the color i needed but now I have no use for the lettering for the white jersey. Only $9. Check it out!

I am also getting rid of other Dolphin gear.. mostly my ex-girlfriends stuff :/

Here is the link for the Brandon Marshall Jersey Lettering
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200503885906&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

View attachment 6596

View attachment 6597

Those are the three I ordered from nflnhlshop.com - I am completely 100% happy with them but I have not compared them to the authentics. If you are ok with going the fake route, I would suggest this site.

Now if someone could please tell me how to actually insert a picture on here instead of having these "attachment" links to the picture (so the picture is shown in actual post) that would be awesome.

Also if anyone wants a detailed picture of any of the jerseys let me know.

Cheers

OK, now can you tell me what's fake about those jerseys? They look authentic to me, with everything sewn on and cuffed sleeves. What's the difference?
Has anyone ever seen them in Small? Everytime I check it seems M is the smallest size they have, I'm 5'8'' and M is too big for me :(

Back
Top Bottom