Brandon Marshall predicts Superbowl win/birth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall predicts Superbowl win/birth

provided Marshall and Alshon Jeffery pan out, they are a playoff team IMO. Last year once Forte and Cutler got hurt, especially Forte, they had no weapons. That being said, they aren't winning anything in the playoffs unless they fix that OL.

The Bears will surprise a lot of people.

Brandon Marshall is a gutterball but he always tries very hard in his first season with a new team. The Bears do have a "complete" team when you consider QB, #1 WR, solid running game, defense and special teams.

10 wins this season for that team.

The Bears will surprise a lot of people.

Brandon Marshall is a gutterball but he always tries very hard in his first season with a new team. The Bears do have a "complete" team when you consider QB, #1 WR, solid running game, defense and special teams.

10 wins this season for that team.
Completely agree.

That division is going to be fun to watch this year. You got the Packers, Lions, and Bears who all have a great shot at winning the division. With the Bears with the trio of Cutler, Forte, and Marshall, it's going to be fun to watch.

I dont even think they will make the playoffs especially with the pack, and a improved lions team in the division, it might be tought to just get thru the division. the team does look good on paper, but that can only take you so far ala' Philly

That Chicago trio are all some of the most overrated players at their positions in the NFL.

I dont even think they will make the playoffs especially with the pack, and a improved lions team in the division, it might be tought to just get thru the division. the team does look good on paper, but that can only take you so far ala' Philly

I think their biggest problem is the division they're in. They're like Cinci, a pretty good team in a division with two powerhouses, which greatly dimishes their chances. It's bad enough having 1 perennial playoff team in the division like we do in the AFCE, but it's much worse when there's 2!

Isn't Urlacher nursing a bad wheel? A knee I think.

I really cant see cutler leading a team to the superbowl

LOL. Marshall just needs to shut his mouth.

I think the bears are a big chance at getting to the sb.

Nah. Not with Cutler as the QB and Marshall as their WR. Those two both have a little screw loose. Cutler (not based on ability) just looks like he could give two ****s and he also seems to be quite the sissy. Marshall is on over - paid drop machine/dillemna just waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom